8th week running strong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th week running strong!

Hey, 8th week now and feeling real good! I switched to Tren Enathate, and Test Enathate to stop the everyday pinning for now, just 2wice a week now! I also added HGH and Insulin to the regimen, and the IGF-1 LR3 is the next ingredient to be added so i know with my crazy training and strict diet i"ll be well on my way to seeing some quality gains!!Before i joined the JM crew i previously took about 5months off which was a grave mistake!!! I lost alot of muscle due to the lack of dedication to my workouts and diet. Now this is my second month back and im getting my mojo back! Im looking more fit, vascular and can see my body in transformation..... thats MOTIVATION!! Im going to contiue taking in about 2,100 calories spread out through 6 meals aday losing about a pound or 2 a week. im also started my cardio and abb workouts this week to assist all my other efforts to become a muscle freak! Just keping you guys posted on my plans and progress!

u are a man child!

Comment

I'd add some Mast to that stack. With everything else you'll be able to eat everything in site and shed fat with lean muscle transformation like no other.

How many iu's of insulin and GH are you taking? How long are you running this being 8 weeks in and switching to slow esters? Which will take until about week 12-13 to really kick in.

Great to hear you are back at it with great results. GH is amazing stuff and I highly recommend it to everyone. Will transform you like nothing else especially when added in with Tren. You will notice the positive results from the GH. Don't listen to the 6 months to get anything from it talk. It wills immediately and will see a difference right away and feel it too. You will see the magic about 3 weeks after being off it when you shed the excess water weight and the muscle gains/transformation is more apparent and not hidden by the water retention.

Keep us posted on your results bro. Best of luck.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanx bro!! Im currently taking 5ius of HGH fist thing in the morning. Then 10ius 30 minutes before my workout,along with 5ius of insulin. Im trying the Mutants Insulin Protocol, just waiting for the IGF1 to complete the cycle! And i didnt know that slow esters take that long to kick in! The reason why i switched from prop and acetate to enathate was because of the everyday pinning, and i feel i could probably gain a little more with a longer lasting ester! I guess ill find out soon enough. Im surely going to add some of that good ole Master to the stack! I just added winstrol 50mgs ed to the stack. Since it will be about 13 weeks before i see any action from enathate, do you think i should hold off on the winnie for now? And if so when do i jump back on?

Comment

Working...
        X