Questions on hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on hgh

ok i have been doing a lot of research on hgh and like so many things in the bb world everybody seems to contadict each other. i guess i am looking for real world experience and advice for members who have used. a brief background on me. i am going on 43 have used aas at different times with varied results. i am thinking abt doing 4-6 iu eod along with aas and fat cutting ancillaries. obviously many sites i have looked at say hgh does nothing at best and causes cancer and other sides at worst. i have lost a lot of energy and drive to do things in the last couple years so i want to get it back. cutting fat is probably the biggest goal along with gaining quality muscle. in my job (finance manager at car dealership) i work long hours and sit a lot. i am guessing i have abt a 23% bf right now want to get it cut to abt 10-12%. so looking to see if hgh has clearly worked for the members here. thanks in advance

I am 41 and have used GH. I like it very much but the results r very slow u will not notice them but others will.
    to be honest u can loose fat faster increasing ur cardio + getting diet in tune.
    I think GH is great for us Old Guys the overall general feeling + recover/anabolic feel.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

another question would i be better of doing something like the cjc-1295 vs hgh??

Comment

Working...
      X