naps delivered !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naps delivered !

Very happy got gear today. I started 25mg d-bol today. Can't inject for five days when pins and barrels come, so I went ahead and started d-bol. Sould I also start my AI ?? or wait for injections to start ?
    Steven

I'm expecting to get mine here in the next week or so DUDE!!! IM SOO STOKED

No Really im ready to get this shit goin!

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
      Very happy got gear today. I started 25mg d-bol today. Can't inject for five days when pins and barrels come, so I went ahead and started d-bol. Sould I also start my AI ?? or wait for injections to start ?
      Steven
      lol, you couldn't wait a couple more days for your pins, huh? it wouldn't hurt if u started your ai now.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

lol we all understand that patience is very hard when you have gear in your hands.

Comment

im waiting for mine day 14 "any day now" hope it gets here. im going to try and hold off for a few weeks but its like being hungry with steak in your face.

Comment

Yeh, must admit I couldnt wait. Did start taking my AI this morning. my order took 18 days. Very happy, thanks fella's for all the advice !

Comment

Hey when the pins get there at least wait until your inside the house to pop the first one lol

Comment

Guys I need a Source for the Pins too, I just bought some needles like a retard and after the fact i find out they are like 2 mm's long lol!

Live and ya learn in this type of sport i guess...

Anyway guys a good source besides naps would really be nice.

Comment

I use these guys www.cheappinz.com

Comment

Alright but which should i order for test cyp?

Comment

gpzservices.com is good to go. I ordered and received my order under four days. Prices are good too.

Comment

This is who i use www.hocks.com

Direct link to http://diabetic-supplies.hocks.com/needles Syringes
                        SLO-POKE
                        Last edited by SLO-POKE; 10-19-2010, 07:11 PM.
                        The One And Only * SLO-POKE *

Comment

Originally posted by strategic View Post
                          gpzservices.com is good to go. I ordered and received my order under four days. Prices are good too.

Which should i get? First cycle never ordered syringes

Comment

Gspot special #1 is enough for a 12 week cycle shooting 2x per week.

25g 1.5 inch needle only for shooting glutes
                            20g 1 inch 3cc syringes with needle for drawing

Comment

I probably already know this but why can't i just Draw with the 25g 1.5's ?

And for the 20G there isnt a 1 inch there is only a 1.5

Comment

Working...
                              X