Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advice for my first project

Hello every one,

I have a project and I would like to ask some help to create my first project.

I want to buy some HGH and some Testosterone in order to get a big massive lean body and to decrease body fat.

I practice bodybuilding since 4 years as a natural and as i feel i don't improve anymore, I want to take some steroids but I dont know what.

That's why I'm here, so that someone competent helps me in this project.

Can't help with the hgh, but if it is your first cycle just try running some test e @ 500 weekly for 12 weeks
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

cfinch is right. you can also browse every other post just like this and it will pretty much say the same thing. btw age?

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
        Can't help with the hgh, but if it is your first cycle just try running some test e @ 500 weekly for 12 weeks
        Yep, start nice and simple. During that first cycle, read everything you can get your hands on. Most pertinent info is readily available and easy to find right here. By the time you finish your PCT, you'll be more prepared to set up following cycles, training and diet. Good luck, brother!
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Thanks, but just for information, I am graduated in musculation (in my coutry BPJEPS) and I really know about training methods, cycles and so on...
          Concerning the diet, I am also very implicated in it.
          Actually, i am 174 cm for 82 kg with 11% bodyfat. Practicing since 4 years.
          And I really want to have a huge cycle therapy that's why I want to take some HGH combinated to insuline and testo.
          Please help me and tell me exavtly which testo, quantities, and how long (the cycle).

By the way, I am looking after every information on this forum to learn about this products to get the best of them.
          Thanks for your kind help,

Comment

No need for hgh or slin rite now, ur gona mess urself up if u don't know wat ur doing. Go with test only or maybe 1 oral

Comment

Originally posted by TopDogg View Post
              No need for hgh or slin rite now, ur gona mess urself up if u don't know wat ur doing. Go with test only or maybe 1 oral
              Agreed. Insulin is nothing to toy with. Volumes of potential risks. Not worth it IMO. You'll see plenty of gains from test.
              Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

All these guys are right Keep it simple your first couple of times and learn how your body reacts to different gear and please read read read and learn as much as you can from site there are alot of knowledgable people to learn from. The life you save maybe your own
                SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks every one for your advice.
                  I'll follow it and I will propose you an example of what I want to do.
                  Please tell me what you think of.
                  OK ?
                  Thanks to all of you

Comment

just know u have to be on hgh a min of 6 months for it to be worth it

Comment

How old are you? you sound young, if thats so then you should stay away from the HGH.
                      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                      Chat Box Talk And Rules
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

here is my new project:

SUSTANON within 12 weeks (500 - 750 per week)
                        BOLDONE EQUIPOISE within 10 weeks (600 - 900 per week)
                        HCG within 12 weeks (500 per week)
                        ARIMIDEX Or AROMASIN week 1 - week 15

PCT would be :
                        HCG 3 weeks
                        NOLVADEX 6 weeks
                        CLOMID 4 weeks

Let me know if you think my plan is allright for a first one...

Thanks

Comment

Do TEST E 500mg EW, for 12 weeks. and add DBOL as a jump start at 40mg ED for the first 4 to 5 weeks.
                          Ain't no use in lookin' down
                          Ain't no discharge on the ground
                          Ain't no use in lookin' back
                          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by Djolafrite View Post
                            Thanks, but just for information, I am graduated in musculation (in my coutry BPJEPS) and I really know about training methods, cycles and so on...
                            Concerning the diet, I am also very implicated in it.
                            Actually, i am 174 cm for 82 kg with 11% bodyfat. Practicing since 4 years.
                            And I really want to have a huge cycle therapy that's why I want to take some HGH combinated to insuline and testo.
                            Please help me and tell me exavtly which testo, quantities, and how long (the cycle).

By the way, I am looking after every information on this forum to learn about this products to get the best of them.
                            Thanks for your kind help,

I know that "BPJEPS"... Been seeing French people learning it and showing off at the gym. Man... do some research. That's more a diploma for you to coach a team, not a heamth & fitness degree. I bet you can easily do what you're looking for without gear.
                            Ain't no use in lookin' down
                            Ain't no discharge on the ground
                            Ain't no use in lookin' back
                            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Why does most of the new guys think they need to do 1.5-2.0 gram of gear to get good results, I don't get!!! More is not always better guys, read and learn.
                              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                              Chat Box Talk And Rules
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Working...
                              X