Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just ordered another cycle and was wondering what you guys could recomend for dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered another cycle and was wondering what you guys could recomend for dosage

hey guys i recently placed an order for; 1 10ml gp deca250, 1 10ml gp sust270, 40 gp methan50 tabs, 40 gp stan50 tabs, & 60 gp clomid50 tabs. what do you think would be the best recommend dosage?

my goal is to eventually get freakishly big & cut. I'm 26, 200 lbs 5'10" and in decent shape except for a minor gut but i have also started doing p90x for almost a month and its almost taken care of that.

I just finished my last cycle a week ago wich was; 1 10ml gp deca250, 1 10ml gp sust270, and 40 gp methan50 tabs, which i divided into a 7 weeks then taking 1 gp clomid50 every day for 30 days. i did not really see the results i was looking for but it did do something as my bench went to 270 5x10, row 360 5x10, back entension maxed out machine at 330 5x10, leg extinsion 540 3x10, single arm curl 60 3x8, 270 chest press 5x10, 100 situps , ect, my back, shoulders, and thighs got the best of the cycle but i really want much bigger arms and a 6pack. I went to the gym 6 days a week a for almost 5 months but since i started p90x a month ago actual gym time went down to about once or twice a week.

also does anyone recomend any better or stronger gear or better brands that i should place for my next order? friends have said test e and nolvedex instead of clomid, do you agree?

please everyone leave thier feedback for me as i do value and appreciate all your knowledge thanks, Chris.

Ok you need to do a lot more research bro.....running that low of gear for that short of a period time wont do much for you. Look around this site and you will learn a lot
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

yea bro u need more gear...get at least three 10ml vials of test so you can run it at least 12 weeks.

you need to be dosing test at 400-500mg/week for at least 10 weeks to see quality gains.

read the stickies and do a lil more research before jumping on another cycle

Comment

Agreed, you just don't have enough to accomplish much, do your research brother, you surely need to learn more about AAS. This is why you didn't get the results you where looking for on that first cycle. You don't need anything stronger and you can only do one or the other. You either are putting on size or your cutting up. If you want the size then consontrate on that and leave the winny out. A good starting cycle would look something like this: 500mg of Test ew, 400mg Deca ew and to kick start everything 40mg of D-bol ed. You would run the Test and Deca for 10 to 12 weeks and the D-bol for no longer than 6 weeks. Good luck brother.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

so I'm going to order 1 more 10ml gp deca250, 1 gp test-e250, and 60 gp 20mg nolvadex.... I will be able to run deca250 @ 500 ew for 10 weeks, sust270 @ 540 for weeks 1-5 then the test-e250 @ 500 for weeks 6-10. I have the 6 week supply of d-bol on the way, and weeks 10-14 i can take 40mg of nolvadex ed and 100 mg of clomid ed. hows that sound? but i still have the 40 stan50 tabs coming and i would like to use them on this cycle what do you think?

Comment

why use Stan Tabs with a Deca/Test cycle....really man you need to learn a lil bit more....i am not trying to be a dick but you will have such a better cycle if you take the time a learn more...Look at what MBig posted for cycle and go with that. You can save the Sust and whiny for a later time
            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

double it mayn

Comment

Working...
              X