some toughts on my current cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some toughts on my current cycle

Hey guys thought I might share a little of my happiness with the rest of the crowd out thereI started back in the gym earlier this year after a very long layoff and started to get the old feelings back about wanting to go huge again. I don't compete and never will I do it to see how far I can push myself and what my own limits are. So I decided to cycle again and see where I could go. I'm 5'10 and started this cycle at lbs. I haven't measured my BF% in about 6 years, like I said I'm not into competing and I go by my mirror. Anyway I found Naps on line (don't remember how but it doesn't matter) and decided to give them a try. The products I have used so far have been awesome and this cycle is going great. Started off at Mg wk of Cyp with Mg of deca wk with Mg Anadrol ED with Mg Dbol ED. The anadrol I'm stopping this week (end of wk 4) the Dbol I will take until the cycle ends. Weeks 4 thru 8 I'm switching things up a little and I'm going to stay with the Deca at Mg WK and up the overall test intake to around Mg wk. How I'm doing that is taking 1 cc shot of Cyp 250 on Sunday followed by suspension Mg EOD for the rest of the week. I like the fast acting suspension and for some reason I always think I'm getting better results than with other versions of test. I sit here today at 269lbs, the heaviest weight I've ever carried in my life. My goal will be 275 which I would never had imagined had I not responded so well to the beginning of this run. At that point I will take a break and work out some kind of cutting cycle for the spring but I hope to stay at or above the 250 mark. Naps gear is the one and only for me from this point on....oh well just wanted to share hope I didn't bore you guys to much......

Just curious where most of the Numbers went in the beginning of your post..

Comment

I was wondering about the same thing. How many milligrams?
      Originally posted by clepire View Post
      Just curious where most of the Numbers went in the beginning of your post..

Comment

Sorry about that started at 245lbs. 500mg Wk of Cyp with 400mg Deca with 50mg of Dbol and same for Anadrol. Upping the total Test intake to 900mg for the second half of the cycle. One shot of Cyp (500mg) on Sunday followed by 100mg Suspension EOD

Comment

What is the point of the T suspension eod?

Comment

I was looking to up my total Test intake to around 900mg WK and I needed a little more fire in the gym. So I figured the fast acting suspension would give me that extra edge I was looking for instead of just upping the Cyp. I did get the extra fire in the gym but I ended up with a slight case of Acne, something I had never gotten before and I've used more MG'S a week of Test than that in the past without any negative side effects. It was my first time using Suspension and the Acne started after the first week on the Suspension and it was towards the very end of the cycle so I'm leaning towards the Suspension as the culprit. Every other compound I took I have taken in the past without a hitch, that's not to say it wasn't anything else its just my conclusion. So I'll be staying away from the T Suspension in the future

Comment

Working...
            X