Thank You JM Membrers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You JM Membrers!

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the JM members here, who have been helping out, and reporting bad posts, links in signatures, spam, etc. Sam and I, cant catch everything, so its a blessing having you guys here, helping us. When you guys report this stuff, I get an email, and it posts the link, so I can get to it immediately, and delete it from the forum. Also, guys/gals..just a reminder, there is NO ADVERTISING in your signatures. This seems to be the biggest reporting from the members here. You can post quotes, pics, etc. But dont be posting links to other websites, business',etc. I know most of you mean well, and just want to promote yourself or a business, but sometimes there is always a bad apple, and his/her website is scam. Dont want members getting caught up in someting we dont have control over.. Thanks for understanding, and feel free to ask me or Sam any questions you may have.

(bow)........ no ty!

Comment

Yes. We do rock, don't we?
      Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

I do agree. JM has the best members on here than any other site. A lot of great and helpful members without bashing each other.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

good stuff, IM. i agree. great group of people we have here. the general sense of respect everyone gives to one another and to the board is refreshing. i'm glad to be a part of it. and yea, as IM said, when you actually click on the "report" button, it'll email us a link directly to the post in question. it makes it a lot easier to take care of any problems that may exist
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

where is the report button anyway i never noticed it? and yes seriously ive spec'd alot of boards and NEVER have i seen anythign like this place.. people flame like crazy everywhere else.. even the MODS chip in.. its sad almost

Comment

Working...
            X