sustanon or testo enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sustanon or testo enanthate

hi guys, just my first day here, and im happy to be part of this group.
    i have two questions.

1 what is the difference between Sustanon and Testo enanthate for cycles/

2. about napsgear website, has it work for you? i am about to pay my first order, though i have problems to access my account and see how much i have to pay in wu.

appreciate your help,

thanks
    luis

well if im not mistaken testo e is just test e it is a longer acting single ester injection, sustanon is a blend of four esters: iso, prop, decaonate,phynel. this was made for hormone replacement therepy so it breaks done over a period of a lil less than a week. so the biggest difference to me is test e u can pin once a week where sustanon i would pin eod so u can get maximum outof it since it contains the prop ester and phynel just my understanding though

Comment

@Cherevur you need to read more.

Comment

Sus is for monthly injections of men that do not produse anymore test of there own. this is from not having a proper pct setup. you should spend a very lot of time reading each and every web site that you can get onto. Naps has a lot of good info that you can use to deside what you want for your stack this is something that can mess your body up if you dont do it right . But if done right you really wont have much to worry about at all I am still new to this but I can tell you I have spent over 100 hours online readind and comparing what is what so like he said read read read

Comment

Gaining a little more knowledge will not hurt. At least know the basics of what you are about to put into your body. Not saying to be a DR but to know how to utilize your cycle properly.

That being said, Test is Test. The only difference is the esters and with TNE/Suspension/Prop that have no ester or fast. There are mixes reviews on what people like better. Some like the fast acting, some the slow esters and then the blend that has the best of both worlds mainly for consistency in blood levels. I like Sust but the timing has to be right. Some say once a week, some go EOD. I like the once a week.

Pm me before you order.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
          X