Generic Chinese GH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic Chinese GH

As we reported before there where some busts in China http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ptides-exports ,problem in China is that if someone sells a succesfull brand other copy them, 3 guys are selling Hygetropin, one of them also sells Kigtropin (the good one) and he also sells the good hygetropin, next problem will be all of them will claim to be that exact man

I'll post some analyses and post the text as I got it:

Total four kigtropin were tested, first kigtropin was non protein non GH product. Since i was not told to save it, i threw that one out. No need to keep illegal (even if its fake) stuff in the fridge that i wont sell or use.

two more kigtropins were tested (labeled 1 and 2)

then lastly another kig was tested with different batch # (i didnt label the box)

here are the results of first and second kigtropin on SDS PAGE in duplicate.

and third kigtropin on SDS PAGE as a single lane

the boxes of kigtropin; #2 and unlabeled box is good (at least the ones i have received)

NOTE: the #s on the boxes could mean nothing as it could have been luck. most common and consistent fakes were the ones that did not foam up at all. only once i had a gh that foamed up and it was non-GH (higher kDa) but usually foam means protein = GH.
    Attached Files
    RonnyT
    Last edited by RonnyT; 03-18-2012, 10:55 AM.

Riptropin

Riptropin SDS

good gh

no extra bands,

very fat target band

i am going to do BCA (protein concentration) this weekend if i have time.

i will test, Strongman's greens, hyge, bt, kig, eli and rip

its going to suck with so many samples for BCA, using tubes not a plate reader

anyways, this will show you total protein content.

this does not show impurities or degraded protein concentrations separately so it will all be around 3mg is my guess (degraded or not)

at least this will give us an idea that there are 10 iu or 8 iu or whatever in these kits or these lots and SDS PAGE proved purity.

BCA and SDS PAGE are used still in the industry although archaic its a classic and respected assays. Now we have HPLC and other things to get fancy

but concentration + Purity = more than good enough for us users to decide what to spend money on.

i gotta start charging people ahhahahah

im just happy another good GH is available. im going to buy the cheapest one though, why not

if i wash it overnite, it can either wash out impurity bands or show more impurity bands.

the point of the 5% load is just that

do you see anything that resembles the intensity (darkness) of 5% anywhere below or above lane 3 and 5? no. that means this is well over 95% pure.

i keep overloading it using 15mcg but i am just going to keep it consistent as i have done previously, because if i load 5mcg from now on,,,some may get confused and say that the bands are not as thick so it must be underdosed etc.
    Attached Files

Comment

Blue top

No GH detected

Identification by MW (molecular weight) and purity in protein samples, all reagents and equipment are calibrated and qualified.

1 vial was reconstituted using nuclease free water as soon as i got it from the po box today.

after 15 min. it was tested.

7ul and 5ul samples (assuming 3mg per 10iu vial, 3mg/ml, 3ug/ul..21ug and 15ug)

and 5% of the sample to show 5% intensity (doesnt matter at this point as its bunk)

BSA diluted to 1mg/ml using the same water. loaded equivalent 21ug and 15 ug

used SDS PAGE loading buffer and reducing buffer from Invitrogen

4-20% gradient TG gel from invitrogen

Running buffer and Stain from Invitrogen as well.

All samples reduced and heated.

after heating, spun down in microcentrifuge.

140V 1 hour run

images taken by FUJI LAS4000

Lanes
      1. Biorad Precision marker
      2. 21ug Blue top
      3. 5% load of #2
      4. Benchmark Ladder
      5. Biorad Precision marker
      6. 15ug Blue top
      7. 5% load of #5
      8. Benchmark Ladder
      9. 21ug BSA
      10. 15 ug BSA
      Attached Files

Comment

Elitropins and Freds

elitropin picture 1, 2, 4, 5 is how it should look around 20-22kDa

Elitropin is greater than 95% pure.

I explain denatured GH produces 10 and 7kDa naturally and its proven to be perfectly normal in literature. Elitropin lane #1 and 2 are non-denatured and there is a size difference as it is more heavier than denatured so I will denature GH to test it as the target (big fat band at 4 and 5) land right at 20-22kDa. perfect. See ladder links for sizing

Fred's GC's GH is #7, and #9
        lane #8 and #10 is 5% of 7 and 9.
        note that extra bands are less intense (dark) than 8 and 10.
        This GH is greater than 95% pure.
        Attached Files

Comment

comparison

fat bands obviously contained lots of protein. hyge, rip, BT were the highest.

NOTE: elitropin is not fresh, its the same one i had from SDS PAGE which tested 5 samples in a row, last week?? i dont remember, but the kits i have are for sale so i didnt open them. I wouldnt think protein concentration would go down, probably degraded but total protein (fractured or intact) would be the same from the absorbance.

standard curve and unk were tested in two replicates. i could have done three but i didnt feel like it. replicates show confidence level of the assay and the analyst which was me. my CV and SD are pretty tight. the unk were diluted 200 fold so it would land right in the middle of the curve (learned from QC validation )

Unk result.jpg the table has "Dilution" column, the values are in ug/ml or mcg/ml

This is what I get:

BT: 17.799 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 3,56mg/vial ~ 10,68iu
          ELI: 12.526 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 2,51mg/vial ~ 7,53iu
          GT: 11.235 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 2,25mg/vial ~ 6,75iu
          HY: 25,714 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 5,14mg/vial ~ 15,42iu
          Kig: 7,841 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 1,57mg/vial ~ 4,71iu
          RP: 29,051 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 5,81mg/vial ~ 17,43iu

Now, dont get excited or sad about the above. The assay is for TOTAL PROTEIN CONTENT. I would rather have 4iu correct sequenced GH than 15 iu with 5-10 wrong aminoacids in the chain. Also, there could in theory be some additives in the vial that messes with the results and the additives is probably not the same between the products.

Lets save these results and we will figure out more when we have the results from germany.

I just went with 1mg = 3iu,
          Attached Files

Comment

yo ronny did u bought this blue top from the black market or from a some specific source ??
            methan
            Last edited by methan; 03-20-2012, 11:13 AM.

Comment

These samples are bought by a chinese middleman, from diverse sources and manufacturers. First to detect presence (indentification) by MW. Then he will sent the 4 best samples to our German Lab to analyse these samples complete also for toxins - dimers etc. The best he will buy in bulk for sell. We just assist him since we all know many guys are ripped or buy bunk. You got p.m.

Comment

what do you think about GH Hormotrop (bergamo) and Omnitrope(sandoz)??
                thanks

Comment

honestly cause of all the crackdowns in china (where most of the hgh comes from) i wouldnt order from anywhere except VERY TRUSTED SITES like our nap*.. its not worth tthe risk considering ... most companies are around for a yr tops and gone.. stick with the one u know will be around man

Comment

Naps GH is great quality and purity. Comes from a reputable manufacturer that does not have product line anymore
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by rocky.b View Post
                      what do you think about GH Hormotrop (bergamo) and Omnitrope(sandoz)??
                      thanks
                      There is much counterfeiting, but its important to know where you buy and start small amounts and try them study them and the boxes etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                        There is much counterfeiting, but its important to know where you buy and start small amounts and try them study them and the boxes etc.
                        I agree with you RT. In fact after your analysis came out I purchased 3 kits of BT from that source and they are in fact, very good products. I appreciate all the work you do keeping our sources honest.

Comment

These samples are bought by a chinese middleman, from diverse sources and manufacturers. First to detect presence (indentification) by MW. Then he will sent the 4 best samples to our German Lab to analyse these samples complete also for toxins - dimers etc. The best he will buy in bulk for sell. We just assist him since we all know many guys are ripped or buy bunk. You got p.m.
                          Who are you talking about that will buy in bulk and sell?

Comment

I'm talking about a Chinese middleman that buys and sells bulk quantities of peptides. A few guys assist him with analyses, to ensure quality. Because I have access to a peptide lab he asked me to sent samples for analytical analysis. I use the opportunity to inform you guys about the tricky market of today in China etc.

Comment

I'm talking about a Chinese middleman that buys and sells bulk quantities of peptides. A few guys assist him with analyses, to ensure quality. Because I have access to a peptide lab he asked me to sent samples for analytical analysis. I use the opportunity to inform you guys about the tricky market of today in China etc.
                              Assist whom?

Comment

Working...
                              X