My experince with Naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experince with Naps

whats up guys? i just wanted to put my 2 cents in here. everything i've ever ordered has come through, no question. also, i get a lot of PMs on the board asking me what i think about various GP products, so i thought i'd post up about my experiences. i started using them when naps first began carrying GP and so far, i have honestly been happy with everything i've used. i have not found a compound that didn't meet my expectations. i have used all of these products with success. some more than once, and from different batches. wow, when i make a list, it sure seems like a lot, lol.
    GP test cyp
    GP test e
    GP test prop
    GP ment
    GP deca
    GP 1-test cyp
    GP mast100
    GP dbol 10mg
    GP drol
    GP mhn
    GP halo
    GP winny 10mg
    GP nolva

the only issue i have ever seen is that 1 bottle of test cyp had crashed, which is really common and easy to correct. outside of this minor issue, everything has been great!!!
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 10-15-2010, 06:45 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Thanks for the info. The more info from guys like yourself that have been there and done that the less trial and error for those who haven't.

Comment

its 20 days for me already. my friends deal with a different store and it always lands they said if it lands they will follow cause who dont love GP products. ill wait another week but if nothing happens ill go to the other store. more price but i know it will get here.

Comment

Be patient, 20 days is to be expected, I'm at 20 days too and I'm still waiting on my order....

Comment

i have to be patient im about have rage with no gear

Comment

got mine in 23 days, still not bad. I've waited a lot longer from U Z

Comment

be patient!!!!!!!!!!!! just got some stuff today. 21 days. It was QD don't know if that makes a difference or not?

Comment

Patience is key in this game. All aspects of it actually. I've had more good than bad experiences with naps, but things do happen sometimes that's out of their control.

Comment

Talk about an old thread
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                  X