Can't pee need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't pee need help

I am 5 weeks in a to cycle only taking sust 250 two times per week. I just tried to pee and it was terrible. It took me about three minutes of pain and coaxing to get the job done. This is the first time this has happened. About 6 days ago i started taking anistrozole .25 eod. What are your suggestions? Would saw palmetto help me?

how are your testicular veins? How do they feel to the touching- what do you feel period?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Everything feels fine. I do feel a slight pressure under my balls though, my very small balls!!

Comment

Never had those side effects, wait for someone more knowledgeable to answer
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Everything seems to be working fine now. I'm not sure what the problem was.

Comment

sounds like you might have an enlarged prostate. if this is the case, a dht inhibitor may be the answer. keep an eye on this...
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

sounds like a kidney stone...I have some bad history of getting them..you probably passed it into your bladder where it will not cause pain anymore...you get pain because it is moving...not able to pee or it hurts like you said..I have had also when I had a stone...a few times I had to go to the hospital the pain was too bad..one time it hurt but must have pee'd it out..

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
                sounds like a kidney stone...I have some bad history of getting them..you probably passed it into your bladder where it will not cause pain anymore...you get pain because it is moving...not able to pee or it hurts like you said..I have had also when I had a stone...a few times I had to go to the hospital the pain was too bad..one time it hurt but must have pee'd it out..
                good point. kidney issues was my second thought. lets hope thats not the case, right! man, i'm so glad i haven't had to feel the pain of passing one of those bad boys
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  good point. kidney issues was my second thought. lets hope thats not the case, right! man, i'm so glad i haven't had to feel the pain of passing one of those bad boys
                  you should be happy!!! they were pumping me full of dilaudid and just barely touched the pain...women who have had them say it is pretty close to child birth if not worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
                    you should be happy!!! they were pumping me full of dilaudid and just barely touched the pain...women who have had them say it is pretty close to child birth if not worse!
                    haaa! god. plus i hear they're worse for men than for women

Comment

You havnt been fuckin sluts have ya. Lol when it comes to my dick... I go to the doc just in case.

Comment

Everything turned out fine, I have no idea what the problem was.

Comment

Weird. I'll get random pains in strange places somtimes. Maybe someone made a voodoo doll is stabbing ur junk. Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X