Lifting Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting Schedule

Was wondering since I am about to start my first cycle If anyone would mind taking a few minute's and maybe making a good workout plan for me.

I know how to lift and what to use but I just feel like im missing out on some things...

If any of you pros could help me out i WOULD greatly appreciate it and start with the plan asap so it will go to great use!

Post away I'm hoping to hear some good things from you guys! I dont have many pictures but I will upload some here so you guys have an idea of what i look like right now and ya i used to be alot fatter and in the past month ive seen some nice changes with my body so far...

Just let me know guys!
    Attached Files

Nice base to work with bro.

Congrats on losing the weight bro. What are your goals for this cycle?

Comment

I lost about 20 lbs which was alot to me...

My goals would to be able to put on alot of lean mass and lose as much fat as i can on the cycle, Ya I thought i did have a pretty good base to start with I have only been seriously lifting for 3 weeks now.... But i Trained MMA and Jiu Jitsu for about 6 months so my body is used to the stress and demand of serious physical activity.

I used to lift in highschool but never went far with it..

I'm at 201 lbs 6'-1 6'2 As you can see i still am high in Body fat.... But i wish i had some pics from a month before i took these I have already seen GREAT improvements...

Anyway if you wanted to give me some ideas on a schedule to work with for Building Lean mass and losing the fat i would really appreciate it but do it on your time man no rush!

Comment

Originally posted by clepire View Post
        Anyway if you wanted to give me some ideas on a schedule to work with for Building Lean mass and losing the fat i would really appreciate it but do it on your time man no rush!
        outside of the last 6 or so wks of a contest prep, my training does not change too drastically, whether i am trying to gain muscle or cut fat. i alway focus on lifting fairly heavy, usually training muscle groups about 1x per wk. i do about 1 body part a day, about 5 days a wk. i'll do 4 exercies for 4 sets per exercise. i switch exercises around every workout, to some extent. i try not to get stuck in the rut of doing the same thing every wk. maybe i change out an exercise or two, or maybe i change to rep range or rest period. it comes down to listening to my body. i also like to cycle in fst-7. it has helped my arms a ton. my arms used to lag behind. now they seem pretty even with everything else. there is a lot of good info online if you're interested in learning more about fst-7. i think i posted a thread about it here.
        i try to switch the order of muscle groups up every 12 or so wks. right now, i'm doing this.

back, chest, legs, shoulders, arms

it's a 7 day scehdule. i usually take two days off, sometimes one in the middle and one at the end. sometimes two at the end. sometimes one one day off, then start again. it all comes down to what my body is saying.
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 10-17-2010, 10:29 PM.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

oh and i forgot, my main point in quoting you was to say that how your conditioning and muscle gain will look will come down a lot to diet and cardio.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

M-chest
            t-back
            W-legs/calfs
            T-biceps/triceps
            F-shoulders/traps
            4-5 exercises per body part, 4 sets each except for arms do a little less small muscle.

Comment

Thanks Sam your a great guy!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                outside of the last 6 or so wks of a contest prep, my training does not change too drastically, whether i am trying to gain muscle or cut fat. i alway focus on lifting fairly heavy, usually training muscle groups about 1x per wk. i do about 1 body part a day, about 5 days a wk. i'll do 4 exercies for 4 sets per exercise. i switch exercises around every workout, to some extent. i try not to get stuck in the rut of doing the same thing every wk. maybe i change out an exercise or two, or maybe i change to rep range or rest period. it comes down to listening to my body. i also like to cycle in fst-7. it has helped my arms a ton. my arms used to lag behind. now they seem pretty even with everything else. there is a lot of good info online if you're interested in learning more about fst-7. i think i posted a thread about it here.
                i try to switch the order of muscle groups up every 12 or so wks. right now, i'm doing this.

back, chest, legs, shoulders, arms

it's a 7 day scehdule. i usually take two days off, sometimes one in the middle and one at the end. sometimes two at the end. sometimes one one day off, then start again. it all comes down to what my body is saying.
                I have basically been doing the same for the last year or so

Comment

lol seriously

Comment

diet diet diet dont eat any processed food at all. check out the book eat this not that. good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X