Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it recommended to do steriods while doing p90x??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it recommended to do steriods while doing p90x??

I recently finished my cycle but didn't see the results I was looking for I am now on week 3 of p90x and placing another order of deca, sust, dballs, winstrol and some clomid all GP. By the time I recive it I will be at the end of my second month, does anyone recomond doing that with p90x or has anyone done it?? And how often should I go to the gym while on p90x and steriods?

Originally posted by SABELLA86 View Post
    I recently finished my cycle but didn't see the results I was looking for I am now on week 3 of p90x and placing another order of deca, sust, dballs, winstrol and some clomid all GP. By the time I recive it I will be at the end of my second month, does anyone recomond doing that with p90x or has anyone done it?? And how often should I go to the gym while on p90x and steriods?
    I have done P90x. Just dont do so much cardio as the program may promote. Do the classic version (take Kenpo out of the weekly routine, Pylo will take care of cardio and help build solid glutes, quads and hamstrings). The whole purpose of P90 is to replace the gym. I still use P90. I change my gym routine by taking a week off the gym and doing p90 for a week. Then back to the gym the following week. It is possible to overtrain on AAS. Choose wisely. To answer more of your questions. Tell us your goals? What kind of results were you looking for in your previous cycle? What will you be looking for in this upcoming cycle?
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
      I have done P90x. Just dont do so much cardio as the program may promote. Do the classic version (take Kenpo out of the weekly routine, Pylo will take care of cardio and help build solid glutes, quads and hamstrings). The whole purpose of P90 is to replace the gym. I still use P90. I change my gym routine by taking a week off the gym and doing p90 for a week. Then back to the gym the following week. It is possible to overtrain on AAS. Choose wisely. To answer more of your questions. Tell us your goals? What kind of results were you looking for in your previous cycle? What will you be looking for in this upcoming cycle?
      Summer is almost here so I just need to get as big and cut as possible... My last cycle ended last month of 1 10ml vile of deca, 1 10ml vile of sust and 40 50mg dballs every thing is GP and it lasted about 7 weeks I'm finishing up my clomid now... I got somewhat bigger & deff don't regret taking them as it made my strength go up emensly but I'm still lacking on the cuts... Granted I was overweight when using and had only been going to the gym for 2 months prior and I could have deff dieted better but i was hitting the gym hard everyday. this time my diet is great I'm loosing weight on my stomach I should be flat by time my order arrives. I ordered the same as last time but added 40 50mg winstrol pills and will going to the gym more when it arrives, since I started p90x I kinda Stoped going to the gym

Comment

P90x is a cutting beast- stay away from the gym unless you have a top of the line diet- meaning a shitload of calories in.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Getting cut and big are two conflicting goals sometimes. Alot of the time you have to sacrifice major gains in muscle, while losing weight to get cut. As well as, getting large muscle gains requires gaining a little fat. The previous cycle causes edema. When you hold water too much you begin to lose definition in muscles. long esters in Deca and Test can make you hold water. Same as Dbol. Choose shorters esters. Only short esters should be runned less then 10 weeks. Longer esters (which what may have been your previous cycle require 12-20 weeks.)That may be the reason you did not see the results you wanted. If its summer trim down. When its winter bulk up. Thats the biggest challenge in BB. Staying under a reasonable fat %, while gaining alot of muscle. That takes alot of years to learn sometimes. So dont drive yourself mad trying to figure it out. Good luck.
          Dbolli
          Last edited by Dbolli; 03-16-2012, 12:20 AM.
          Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
            P90x is a cutting beast- stay away from the gym unless you have a top of the line diet- meaning a shitload of calories in.
            Yea. P90x is a gym replacement.

Cheers - Amanda

Comment

Working...
            X