Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guysfor you older

Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

i'm not old! i'm 21 with 26 years of experience!

it could just be a conspiracy. i think they want an excuse to look in my ass more often!
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
      i'm not old! i'm 21 with 26 years of experience!

it could just be a conspiracy. i think they want an excuse to look in my ass more often!
      as long as you are not one of those guys who go to the doctor weekly asking him to check your prostate

Comment

why do you want to go and let out my secret?
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

ya know, all you here about is the sides of STEROIDS...never the benifits if used wisely... if a man has low low test levels, I consider that more dangerous than mid to high test levels based on my reaserch...if your test. is in the mudd, then where do these people think your estrogen is...??? and thats not a killer...yhea right...
          test

Comment

When you go for a prostrate exam look at the DR's hands, My Dr. has hands like an old baseball glove (talk about clamping up) He only gets upset w/ me when I tell him to wiggle his finger. HA !

Comment

I always let my wife do a digital prostate exam on me. I try for at least 2x mos. ;=/

Comment

I found a real cute woman doctor, just for prostate exam's...she just spits on her finger, no glove....(what a pig..lol)
                test

Comment

somehow my Dr. has both hands on my hips when he checks my prostate??
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                    bwahaaahaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      he's not supposed to? looks like my dr is a liar

Comment

Working...
                      X