Z Labs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z Labs?

Has anyone used HGH from Z Labs? And if so whats your opinion? I recently purchased 100 ius and just wanted some feed back!! Im considering ordering another kit......but much more potent!!!

I'm personally not take any risk, take only the bestClick image for larger version

Name:	vitex.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	152286
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Thanx bro! I left my email info and a message, hope they message back soon! I didnt see any prices so im guessing there products are expensive! Id rather pay an expensive price for quality goods, then be cheap and end up with garbage, or watered down crap.Thanx again for the upgrade!

Comment

you will never get a response from them.The home page of alpha pharmaceutical is only used for authentication,purchase requests are never answered.you get a ticket to your request fom alpha, but no more.you need an official reseller, to buy products.
        NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Ok, thanx! I'll try to research the net and see if i can find a reseller! Im tired of spending time and money on products with half the potency!! I need the good stuff lol!!

Comment

Working...
          X