Injection Site Lumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection Site Lumps

Sorry Guys but i guess i haven't been masaging the injection point enough after the injection I have 2 lumps on both of my glutes they arent too bad but i can deff tell they are there lol...

Should i just keep massaging them or do what?

you're doing 1cc per site, right? are they painful and red? when you say you can tell, do you mean you can see them in the mirror?

massage is a good thing. i try to work the oil in after i inject, rubbing the area. also, cardio is good after a glute shot. gets the blood moving. to an extent, it can be inflamation from injection. that can be complicated by how much the needle moves around while your injecting, irritation from the solvents and how fast you pushed the oil in while injecting. make sure you take your time and go slow to avoid damage and scar tissue build up. keep in mind too that the oil based injects we're using create a depot, or reservoir in the muscle that slowly releases into the blood stream. if i have a site that is still irritated when i'm due to use it again, i'll skip it and use a different muscle. if you have 1inch pins, you can do delts or quads.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

They get red when i rub them yes, It just feels like a ball is in my muscle lol I'll try the cardio stuff and yes 1CC thanks for the reply i guess its just normal./

Comment

i was told by a doc not to massage the area. the muscle isnt torn or clotted. and by massage you move it around the muscle more and the pain can last longer. massage may flatten the area cause you spread it around a larger area. i suggest hot baths keep bending your legs.

Comment

Thanks Even though its in my ass cheek haha?

Comment

I think it's normal...the lump is big like the volume of the oil and a little irritation.

Comment

cardio, warm massage would fix that. If it's more then 1cc and injecting several times a week, maybe that sight needs a break

Comment

Working...
              X