Helios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helios

Will keep a log see how it is.............
    Attached Files
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

i take it you're also throwing that t3 in as well? good stuff. i'll look forward to hearing about your experience.i've never used helios. we know it is supposed to have a local fat loss effect, but i'm most interested to see what the general, full body effect is like, compared to oral clen
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

damn i would love to hear updates!

Comment

Yesh - Thought youd be interested Sam

Ive got a couple of areas of stubborn fat which is great to see how that works but I too want to see if theres any benefits on the total body.

Will be interesting to see
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

I have used helious along with one of my female friends. So so results. Worked good on the fat between my abs, shrank my friends muffen top.

Comment

Helios from GS is top notch 100% painless solution.

Comment

Optimal, how long is that vial gunna last you? or do you need a few to run for it to be effective?
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

1ml every two days so that should be enough to gauge some results over a short two week period, Its readily available if I need more but its more of a test really

Comment

are you injecting straight into problem areas? im thinking for most guys thats right in the belly lol

Comment

Yeah

A little over the abs and bottom of my chest (Possibly Gyno lumps) We will see first pin will be tomorrow

Comment

definitely keep us posted then. are you sure 3 weeks is enough time to see results?

Comment

Yeah should be, i mean the body builds up a tolerance pretty quickly to Clen so I will see how it goes I may extend it

Comment

keep up posted, cuz if this works and works that fast ima be hitting that shit up so i can cut down on the early morning cardio lol

Comment

Okay so heres my review of Helios 4 weeks, Get ready:

Nothing, Crap, useless

not even worth the vial its in - I lost about 1% bf however this is down to my diet and T3........... Really dissapointed

Comment

Bro,

Its probably just injectable clen. I created helios years ago (before 2000) for Bodypage in 2 different vials (for Ph) later GS sold the system and much later HCL, last 2 labs used one 50 ml vial. Its hard to solve the T3 and Yohimbine HCL due to saturisation, thus most solutions don't add that substance even though they list it on the label. Because when it falls out of solutution it looks like crap and most UG's are just in it for the money.. just google on `homebrew helios` and you'll understand what I mean.

In order to dose it right you have to messure your bodytemperature, then you´ll know it works, ideal is a bodytemperature from 37,6 degrees C

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...le-liposuction
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...cal-fat-loss-2

Comment

Working...
                              X