Winstrol tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol tabs

I heard Win tabs can cause joint pain, does that make sense to anyone? If so, at what daily mg level?

I already have ole man rusty joints and I dont want to make them worse.

LONG time away from AAS, just started HRT, with Test Cyp, Hcg, and anastrozole. Was thinking of adding a few minor things to it like...anavar, win tabs, and proviron.

Any thoughts?

I have ran Winny tabs at 50 mg Ed with test-e 500 mg a week and mast-200 400mg a week with great results. Only use the Winny tabs 8 -10 weeks hard on liver . It dries u out that's why your joints hurt
    SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Getting ready to run a test c/t bol/winny cycle so i've been doing some research myself since im using the tabs and since it will be my first time using the compound. Most help i got from a few credible sources said 50mg ed split into 2 doses a day but no longer than 6 weeks. Not saying matty is wrong about 8 weeks but what i was told is that you start to increase the risk of worse sides longer than 6 weeks. Guess it depends on your tolerence. Also have been told to grab some liquid glucosamine and load up your body a few days before you start the winny. Or if you wanted to go this route, deca at a low dose like maybe 1/2-1cc every 3 days will help "wet" the joints due to its water retaining properties but to me, if youre running winny, youre trying not to retain as much water as possible...just my opinion. You'll really never know until you find out for yourself but this is the guidline im going by.
      xela1988
      Banned
      Last edited by xela1988; 03-13-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

i see winstrol as more of an 'icing on the cake' drug. i would use it for just the last 4 wks, maybe 6 wks of a cutting program, when most of the hard work is already done and you're looking to add the final touches. for me, its usually after the 6 wk mark that my joints will start feeling the pounding. besides being hard on the joints and being liver toxic, it is exceptionally hard on my cholesterol profile. it has taken my good cholesterol down to single digits in under 6 wks. because of this, i try to avoid using it (or any oral) for too long.

pretty standard dosing is 50 mg. with low low body fat, it works very well for evoking an obviously drugged look... extreme dryness and sick vascularity. it doesnt seem to make my muscle look as grainy as masteron, but it does get me more dry. on a funny note, the first time i ran it, i had no business running hardeners. i wasnt even in good shape yet. it made my muscle FEEL hard as rock, but since i wasnt lean, it still looked pretty much just as fat as before lol. live and learn, right
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I've ran winstrol twice (currently running now) ive used both injectable and oral. Id like to think i have pretty good knowledge about the drug. First off, I was to say that i agree with sams write up above. It really is more of a cosmetic drug more than anything, don't think u'll drop tons of weight or body fat because it will do literally nothing if not coupled with a very strict cutting diet. Ive seen ppl run this compound (orally) and not change their diet and receive NONE of the benefits of this hardening compound. Like Sam said its amazing when ur bf% is already low (id go a far as say you really "unlock" its true potential with anything under 8-9%bf) As far as joint pain, everyone is different. I have used up to 100mg in my anabolic cycles however i wasnt able to sustain (continually consume) this dose for very long and only experimented. 50mg ED is usually the norm that is used with this compound, anything more than this just makes me sick, feverish, weak and flu like. I feel like my bones are made of glass and my tendons n supporting ligaments are very brittle and weak. 50mg is all that an experienced user with a strict diet for 6-7 weeks will ever need. Once ur get down to 8/9%, the drug really kicks in and helps u get down even lower. i've been dieting and cutting since mid jan, and 3 weeks out from my "events" i had already achieved 5.6% (1% give or take due to trial error im extremely pessimistic when it comes to myself) when i was really expecting to be around 9%. If you have weak joints, tendons, or injuries i would say use with extreme caution and lower weight used. Injury with this drug is greatly increased.

Comment

Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
            X