Increase Test or not?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase Test or not?!

Hey guys! just a quick post here for opinions. I have 2 week left on my 12 weeks cycle and have gained about 20 pounds so far. I have been using 700mg test E all trough out the cycle. I now see that I have a little bit more Test left than I thought and was wondering if it would be benificial to increase the dosage(and just finish my oil) to 1000mg for the last 2 weeks or should I just keep doing 700mg and have some leftover for my nest cycle??

i would either save it for next time, or extend your cycle. i try to keep my plans open. if i was still gaining well, i'd consider extending. otherwise, just come off and save it for next time. i dont think that you'd do much of any benefit for yourself by upping the dose for 2 wks. the hormone will never really have a chance to build high enough to effect your physique. if anything, i'd think it was a pain in the ass, raising the dose, just to have more hormone that you'll have to let clear a wk or 2 later.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      i would either save it for next time, or extend your cycle. i try to keep my plans open. if i was still gaining well, i'd consider extending. otherwise, just come off and save it for next time. i dont think that you'd do much of any benefit for yourself by upping the dose for 2 wks. the hormone will never really have a chance to build high enough to effect your physique. if anything, i'd think it was a pain in the ass, raising the dose, just to have more hormone that you'll have to let clear a wk or 2 later.
      okay mate thanks a lot for the input! I guess I will see for the next couple of weeks if keep gaining I will maybe extend the cycle another week or two.

Comment

Working...
      X