Prami is exhausting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prami is exhausting!

Running tren ace at 400mg a week and test prop 600mg week and currently taking pramiprexole at .25 to start, then switched it to twice a day for progestin sides because i had sore nipples, also taking armidex at eod at 1 mg, and im extremely exhausted, i have to force myself to go to gym, but once i start working out i feel fine! Is this normal? Or is it the tren or prop, that is making me tired?

Also my hunger is down and feel kind of sick, is this test flu or is it the armidex and prami?

Comment

Tren makes me lethargic and suppresses my appetite. I get the same way, once I get going and a little pump Im fine. But all I want to do before I get there is to sleep. Prami makes me nauseous . It goes away in about 30 minutes. I take mine with food and it helps. Is your sick feeling around all day?
      Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

For about 2 days, now but that was when i upped the dosage of my prami, should i cut back on the prami?

Comment

Originally posted by frankenstein View Post
          For about 2 days, now but that was when i upped the dosage of my prami, should i cut back on the prami?
          I would, give it a week and see if it goes away.
          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Thanks BG good advice it has gone away!

Comment

Working...
            X