Hgh dosage help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh dosage help

I purchased 10 bottles of HGH at 10 iu's each. I wanted some help with adding the BSW to the powder and the dosage that i can take. The measurements that i have been reading online are very confusing and they don't give one straight answer on the measurements. Can anyone tell me how many uses i can get out of one of the 10 iu bottle?

OK it's a very simple process. 1st. make sure you have a 1cc insulin pin, next draw out 100 IU's or 1cc of BSW. That will be to the 100 mark on the barrel of the syringe, next insert the pin into your amp of HGH powder (MAKE SURE YOU SLOWLY ADD THE WATER TO THE SIDE OF THE AMP) Do not squirt the water directly onto the powder. When you are done doing that remove the pin and gently roll the amp between your hands to mix up your solution. DO NOT SHAKE!!!!! ok now your ready to pin. Depending on your tolerence and strength of the HGH I would start with 2 IU's per day Mon -Fri only take the weekends off. Now draw the 2 IU's into your pin (that's the 20 mark on your pin) with a cotton swap and some alchol clean the area your gonna pin (belly fat) pin, press and done.

Hope this helped

Comment

u could also us a EOD pining schedule. (pin 1st thing in am on empty stomach)
      -good GH should have a negative pressure - meaning ur Pin should empty itself into the vial (the pressure should suck the BSW out of the pin).

IMO -100ius is not enough GH, u need at least 300ius
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I always do 700iu cycles of gh, about 6months straight and take off 6 months before starting anohter... same with AAS... If I do a 14wk cycle, ill take off that much or more before starting again...
        Cr?z?

Comment

Be careful like what ODB was talking about..!! that vial is under "or should be..!!" under negative pressure..when that water loaded syringe breaks through that stopper, have your finger pinched tight on the plunger shaft ....!! and aim at the side of vial, like he mentioned...you will feel the force of the vaccumm...just realese it very slowly and let it drip down the side of the vial...I myself have let it get away and had the water crash into the powder..!! very upsetting to say the least....
          test

Comment

Ok, if i have 10 bottles which equals 100 mgs, each bottle is 10mgs with 2mls of BSW which i can see now is not much at all! What would be a good dosage to maximize gains if any?

Comment

not mgs - iu's =In pharmacology, the International Unit is a unit of measurement for the amount of a substance, based on biological activity or effect.

I use 1cc slin pin which is broken down in units of 10 (10-100) i put 50units of BSW in my GH so every 10 = 2iu's
              start @ 2ius for 1-2 weeks then go up .5 - 1iu each week, help keep sides at bay - if u get sides back down dosage for 1week then go back up.
              The recommended dose for size gains is subjective some say 6ius or more, some swear u need 8ius or more, some do 10ius a day or more.
              I say if you r looking for size gains you r looking in the wrong direction. I believe in the positive affects of GH just not significant for size gains, or at least they are so slow you will not notice. That's why GH is recommended for the long haul 6mnths.

I have done GH + done some research on the subject - 24hrs on, 24hrs off is recommended and once u get higher than 4ius per day it is best to use a pulse method (split the dose up thru the day).

(some take a 10iu shot day 1 just to see if they get sides to check to see if their GH is legit).

peep this study; http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...rch-EOD-inject
              ODB
              Last edited by ODB; 03-13-2012, 06:58 PM.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanx for the info bros! I was all screwed up with the mgs and ius, i think i got it now lol! I already started with 10 ius and didn't feel any muscle stiffness or joint pain or anything abnormal. Today i started on an empty stomach with 2.5ius, and later this afternoon another 2.5ius. So if each bottle is 10 ius and im putting 50 units of BSW and injecting 5ius a day.....do you think that's even enough? Cruzi says 700ius and ODB says at least 300, should i up the ius to increase potency or what?

Comment

do 5 ius eod and buy 2 moore 100 iu kit ok mate

Comment

Working...
                  X