test cyp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test cyp

ok guys. gonna be starting a cycle within the next few weeks. question is this...is test cyp better injected on a regular schedule like sun & thurs or should i do more of a equally spaced intervals like maybe every 3-4 days? my schedule doesnt change very much so i pretty much follow the same training schedule...monday legs, tues chest, wed back, thurs off, fri delts, sat bi/tri, sun off (30-40 mins cardio every day of course). my last cycle included test cyp and i was injecting on a sun/thurs schedule and i could deffinately feel the difference on monday and friday in the gym but that might be due to rest day before. seems like it would be better to do every 3-4 days so that i can get my test peaking on a different muscle group every week if that makes since??? any input will be greatly appreciated

wks 1-4: GP t-bol 30-50mg ed
    wks 1-12: GP test cyp 250 500mg/week
    wks 7-12: GP stan10 50mg ed
    wks 1-12: GP adex .5mg e3d

solid cycle there, i like the plan & map out. I too have done that mon-thurs or sun-weds scheduling, and even though i couldn't really feel that difference in that 1 off day because we have an odd number of days in the week. i think a set E3D is superior to "sun-thurs" scheduling because the body receives its "medication" on a set schedule. Test cyp is a longer estered form of test so that off day should be AS noticeable but everyone is different and we feel the effects differently. so id advocate the E3D over the sun-thurs schedule.

Comment

sounds good. with cyp being a longer ester, would every 4 days be sufficient enough? i just feel like 3 would be too often and would have to lower the amount per injection or shorten the cycle which would really throw off my plans.

Comment

realistically, even if you were to just inject the whole weekly dose all at once on monday, you would still be fine(i'm not suggesting that). your blood levels would have more flux, but at the end of the day, you'd still grow. the idea of spreading it out is just to avoid the peak and trough from being too dramatic. i could see going every 3 days, but if that isnt what you want to do, then i'd just stick with a monday/thrusday type of plan. dont try to stretch it out to every 4 days because really, this we're just splitting hairs. as long as you get in your weekly dose about the same time every week, you'll grow.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

so just to make sure were on the same understanding, 1st week inject sun/wed/sat, 2nd week inject tues/fri, 3rd week mon/thu/sun, etc...i know it sounds simple but every 3 days means diff things to diff ppl. just trying to learn and make sure i dont make any mistakes this time around. remember its still only my 2nd cycle.

Comment

I always just go with day-Monday and Thursday are my pin days. Tryin to keep track and do it every 3 days instead is too complicated for me and as someone said the 1 extra day in between injections isnt going to keep you from making gains. To each his own, my thing is I draw the different compounds into one syringe to minmize the number of times i have to stick-why do a 1cc shot of test250 and then a 1cc shot of Tren200? Just do it as a single 2 cc shot. Ive done as much as 3 cc's in a single shot but wouldnt reccomend going over 2 unless youre a good size guy and its in a large muscle like your glute.

Comment

awesome. thanks guys. mon & thurs it shall be. cant wait to get started n fuck some shit up

Comment

Its a great cycle bro. Ran this same one just with dbol being the only difference
                A true beginner cycle just don't over complicate it

Comment

sweet thanks man. as far as leaning out and growing, what were your results bugse?

Comment

Total bulk, good gains in strength and mass not losing much after, however I didn't run any winstrol so wasnt looking to lean out on those cycles

Comment

cool. thanks again for the help guys. depending on the results of this cycle i might run the same cycle while maybe an adding or changing a compound after sufficient time off. my overall goal is to do my first competition next summer so i want to get a few more lean bulks in while trimming a little. i want to be below 10% when i start to cut. i really want to try a prop/mast/tren e stack but that wont be for another year from now. my stats right now are 24/6'3"/255/15%. another question i have is...can i use t bol to bridge me over to my next cycle? maybe at about 10-20mg/day or is there something better to use since it is so tough on the liver?

Comment

Working...
                      X