sterile abscess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sterile abscess?

Been using AAS off and on for the better part of 7 years now. Had plenty of soreness after pinning and quite a bit of scar tissue from using too large a gauge needle when i was younger. Anyways i pinned 1 cc of GP test E last tuesday in my right delt, went in real smooth and quick from a 25g 1 inch no problems. No soreness for the next couple days and then all of the sudden shoulder was real sore and a lump appeared not directly where i did the shot but lower on my delt. Have had this happen before, figured maybe id injected in some scar tissue and it will take a few days to dissapate. Since then redness had spread down onto my bicep and the lump is about the size of a golf ball. No head on the thing but real sore and tender as with the whole area thats red. I used seperate needle to draw and then another brand new needle to pin like always so im not thinking i had tainted gear-I've done 2 more shots out of same vial since then (in different places obviously) and everythings been fine. Could this possibly be a sterile abscess? If so what are my options? Will it go away on its own? I've been trying to watch and see if redness continues to spread it doesnt appear to. No fever dont feel sick just lump and red patch are real tender. I've read a couple places a heat pad may work? Other places ive read if its an abscess it needs to be drained period. Any help?

i sthere a such thing as a sterile abscess? id just go to the doctor bud.. better be safe.. it can get pretty ugly

Comment

hey brother, i literally wrote a fucking novel and JM site literally stalls after 4 mins. Mods can we fix this? its a bit annoying when ur write a ton of info and its all lost because the system logs u out. ANY WHO, i dont think you have to worry too much. Ive seen myself in ur position before, it could b 1 of a few things or a combo of all of them. 1) internal bleeding from shaky injection 2) reaction to the BA% 3) the compound itself (my body just literally rejects prop like no ones business) 4) speed of injection. I remember once i injected my right delt and since i was literally growing by the day it was hard to pin my delt with my opposite non-dominate hand so of course it was shaky and i was in a rush so i just wanted to get that fucker in as well as the fact it was test prop. after a day my shoulder got really swollen, red, tender all the signs of an abscess but i follow the 10-12 day rule. If it doesnt improve or go away after 10-12 days then go get checked out because it could just b ur body just doesnt know what to do with it sometimes so the pain and swelling come a day or two later (currently sitting on sore ass) The swelling traveled down to my outter bicep/tricep right where it sounds like you have ur red lump. I dont think its an abscess, ive seen this on myself. i think its the bodys reaction to a foreign compound so it swells and gravity pulls the swell down to ur arm/forearm. It will just take time for ur body to reabsorb the fluids and b back to normal. Yea its a bit of a mind fuck but give it sometime.

Comment

Appreciate the feedback bros, think im gonna hold off on the dr another couple days, the redness has died down somewhat still swollen and tender though. Also the lump has gotten smaller-i had a heating pad on it twice yesterday and took a long hot shower. Like I said I have a lot of scar tissue, im thinking i just injected in that so its sat and now the bodys rejecting the foreign substance which has created the swelling and redness. Ah the joys of AAS lol, guess all things considered I should be thankful-ive been pinning for 7 years and never had anything serious upto this point. Put a little oil in a vein one time on accident and you wouldnt believe what kind of fucking cough happens next felt like i couldnt breath and got tunnel vision literally felt my heart skip a beat too...that'll teach you to aspirate!! Thanks again guys will update if it gets worse or clears up on its own.

Comment

So i ended up goin to the dr today, they had an opening I have health insurance I figured better safe than sorry. lol I was prepared to tell him the real story if questioned I mean why not its all confidential but I showed him my arm and he goes "hmm looks like some kind of insect or spider bit, all this redness down your arm is definitely cellulitis though so ill write you a script for keflex and if it doesnt clear up within a day or 2 you probably need to go to the ER"...so I even asked if he thought it needed to be drained or anything and he said he didnt think so and it didnt look like an abscess(what i was worried bout in the first place)...Picked up the keflex and started it have to take 4 times for 10 days. Alot of redness has gone away but what was weird was i was sitting at my desk at work arm in pain and I squeeze the lump really hard like pushing it inwards towards the muscle. About a minute later i felt this burning sensation and it was like i could feel it being absorbed into the muscle. Long story short the lump went away and im gonna run the keflex out just to be safe. Guess it was just oil deposit stuck in scar tissue and irritation of skin surrounding...not really sure how to explain the cellulitis bc thats a bacterial thing but perhaps it wasnt cellulitis and just body trying to absorb the foreign substance. Just glad i dont need surgery and i can hold onto my streak-7 years of pinning and no snafus yet! peace

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
            i sthere a such thing as a sterile abscess? id just go to the doctor bud.. better be safe.. it can get pretty ugly
            sterile abscess is a term used for an abscess caused by, usually in our case, a build up of oil that is unable to break down and just sits in the muscle. bacteria isnt the cause. its the foreign material being walled off and fought off by the body.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i never have this problem on my home computers. when i've gone on JM at one particular friend's house, i've had this experience. not sure what it is exactly but i'm guessing it has to do with settings or possibly a particular version of their browser. consider trying a different web browser and see if that changes anything. i'm currently using google chrome and when i click the 'stay logged in' bottom, i never have a problem. if i dont wanna stay logged in, i just log out when i'm finished.

we can mention it to the tech guy and see if there is anything he can do.

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
              hey brother, i literally wrote a fucking novel and JM site literally stalls after 4 mins. Mods can we fix this? its a bit annoying when ur write a ton of info and its all lost because the system logs u out.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

best of luck with this. i hope the antibiotic does the trick.

Originally posted by UH2007 View Post
                So i ended up goin to the dr today, they had an opening I have health insurance I figured better safe than sorry. lol I was prepared to tell him the real story if questioned I mean why not its all confidential but I showed him my arm and he goes "hmm looks like some kind of insect or spider bit, all this redness down your arm is definitely cellulitis though so ill write you a script for keflex and if it doesnt clear up within a day or 2 you probably need to go to the ER"...so I even asked if he thought it needed to be drained or anything and he said he didnt think so and it didnt look like an abscess(what i was worried bout in the first place)...Picked up the keflex and started it have to take 4 times for 10 days. Alot of redness has gone away but what was weird was i was sitting at my desk at work arm in pain and I squeeze the lump really hard like pushing it inwards towards the muscle. About a minute later i felt this burning sensation and it was like i could feel it being absorbed into the muscle. Long story short the lump went away and im gonna run the keflex out just to be safe. Guess it was just oil deposit stuck in scar tissue and irritation of skin surrounding...not really sure how to explain the cellulitis bc thats a bacterial thing but perhaps it wasnt cellulitis and just body trying to absorb the foreign substance. Just glad i dont need surgery and i can hold onto my streak-7 years of pinning and no snafus yet! peace

Comment

Working...
                X