Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to purchase hgh , but im new to it . Wheres a good place to buy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to purchase hgh , but im new to it . Wheres a good place to buy?

I want to purchase hgh , but im new to it . Wheres a good place to buy? Also if someone can school me down on side effects or anything i should know about much appreciated. Do i need to be on anythin when taking it, does it mess with kidneys or liver all that good stuff thanks.

p.s im 21 years old, weight 157 pounds , height 5'4 .

you are kidding right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
      you are kidding right?
      no, not all all. like i said im new to it , never taken it before. Thats why a asked for those of you that have knowledge to help out. now if you founf it funny , well hope you had a good laugh and someone that can actually comment something positive and revlevant to my question can help me out.

Comment

ok, ok, ok. I will say that half the people on here will say you are too young for testosterone, let alone hgh. Normally from what I know is that older people use hgh. So i think what you were thinking was steroids--testosterone. What are your goals exactly? I will just assume and say lose fat gain muscle? At 21 I think you are perfectly capable of doing that with a great diet and some supplements. If you are thin and want to put on a lot of mass count your calories each day for a week and where you are getting them from. Like carbs/protein/fat. You want to make sure you are getting protein 1.5 grams of protein per body weight pound. Are you lifting heavy? light? how many reps? are you getting enough sets per body part? how long is it taking you to recover? do you do cardio? Taking hgh or steroids wont just do what you want them to do without a great base and diet. I changed my diet to what most people would consider for animals. It really helps though. So post up here your diet, goals, and what your training is like. this is all based on assumptions so hopefully i didnt go in the wrong direction. If you really want to do something it should be test anyways.

ares

Comment

Enjoy your time off! Anyone else want to ask where to purchase hgh? Youll be right behind 'Daryl'.
          ItalianMuscle
          Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 03-08-2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X