Give me your input please.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me your input please.....

Ok so I am about to start a new cycle here in a month or so. Here is what I got and would like to know your guys thoughts.

Test P. 100mg EOD for 16 weeks
    Cut stack (50mg test p, 50mg mast, 50mg tren a) this I am not too sure how to run??????

Also what you guys think about running low dose of Deca with this even though it is a cut cycle....just like the way Deca makes my joints feel.

My AI and pct are good to go
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

cut stack ED or EOD.

IMO deca is also ok
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I was thinking EOD, just not sure on dosage and if I should run all 16 weeks
      Originally posted by xamo View Post
      cut stack ED or EOD.

IMO deca is also ok

Comment

how much deca you plan on using?
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          how much deca you plan on using?
          Maybe 150 to 200mg a week

Comment

from my experience anything less than 300mg a week wont do anything for your joints

Comment

Have you ever ran it while on a cut cycle?
              Originally posted by ds222 View Post
              from my experience anything less than 300mg a week wont do anything for your joints

Comment

iv never used cut cycle, are you looking to lean out? if so you can do it with just deca and the test p

Comment

Your doing 100mg Test Prop and on top of that your doing a cut stack that has Test Prop, Mast and Tren A. What I would do, save your Test Prop and this is base on your experience that I know of, is I would run the cut stack only eod for about 8 weeks and if you can add some winstrol in the last 6 weeks and or some Clen and T3, this would be a great stack for ya. Your pretty lean already, I don't think you need to go a full 16 weeks. imo
                  MrBig
                  Last edited by MrBig; 03-07-2012, 08:55 PM.
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                    Your doing 100mg Test Prop and on top of that your doing a cut stack that has Test Prop, Mast and Tren A. What I would do, save your Test Prop and this is base on your experience that I know of, is I would run the cut stack only eod for about 8 weeks and if you can add some winstrol in the last 6 weeks and or some Clen and T3, this would be a great stack for ya. Your pretty lean already, I don't think you need to go a full 16 weeks. imo
                    Thanks for the input bro

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                      i like this advice. no reason for the extra prop with where you're at experience level, ect. whether you do 1cc ED or 2cc EOD, you'll be using the same amount of gear, though IME, once you get used to ED injects, blood levels are more stable and side effects are lower from the tren.

there is only one thing i'll disagree with...if you even want to call it that...i believe he is right, you are already very lean and probably wont need 16 wks to get in shape, but to me, 8 wks is a little short. i too start out pretty lean, but i like to take my time when dieting and slowly slowly work the fat off. i think this has actually given me room to grow into my contests...and i guess it depends on how lean you want to get. if you want to get beach ready, well i think you're just about there lol! if you wanted to see if it were possible to take it to the extreme and diet down to being bodybuilder lean, then you'll need more time. if thats what you wanted, i could see taking 16 wks to get there. i personally wouldnt diet for less than 12 wks, if my goal was to get totally ripped, retarded lean lol

if you do use deca and tren together, be very careful, as proges. related issues are more likely to arise.
                      sam1976
                      Last edited by sam1976; 03-08-2012, 11:01 AM.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I really appreciate all the input gentlemen. This is such a great forum

Comment

Working...
                        X