cutting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting

My friend is cutting... me I'm bulking so haven't studied cutting roids... He has never useds anything not even phs... I told him Winni for cutting but IDK... what do you all think? he's 5'9 200lbs 13%BF trained for 3 years nat.

no need for anabolics, just changing of the diet will yield more positive and explosive results. Anabolic compounds just aid in this task and help achieve unsustainable level of bf%. 13% to 8% is completely do able without the use of gear or PHs. Nutrition > anabolics, anabolics + nutrition + training (when all 3 are done correctly and on point) = non-human builds. From the sound of it, sounds like both of you shouldnt be running anything. and from another one of your posts your 5'7 @ 165lbs and uve run pretty decent PH cycles (Superdrol is a heavy hitter, even vets would say it's more potent than dbol), ur clearly under the age of 24 and you CLEARLY don't know much about anabolics and to go from PH cycles to the cycle u posted in another thread you must be bat shit crazy. Deca & bold are both long estered compounds which take more then 6/7 weeks to start seeing results, these compounds should be used in a longer cycle 16-20wker and would be useless in ur 10week cycle as u posted. If you had done more research on these compounds you would have easily known that, go back to the drawing board and while ur at it learn how to diet properly. The reason you're so light in lbs terms is because you don't know how to diet correctly. While i am coming off harsh its for your own good, the only way i will retract my statements is if you can justify ur low weight with an extremely low body fat percentage under 7% would justify ur knowledge. However, taking the fact ur 165 and ur BULKING is a complete and utter joke. If anyone on this board decides to help you its because you haven't been honest about ur age, height, weight, training & diet experience. steroids arent the answer to ur problem, its ur lack of knowledge and motivation to do things right. I will be posting this reply and this and ur other thread you created so i can catch ur attention. First lets start with, you posting you age, height & weight are known, your training and dieting experience followed by ur diet plan. Once we help you with that then you can continue to progress because your stuck at the natural plateau because you havent changed ur routine & diet and when u go on cycle you surpass ur plateau but when off shrink right back down. something HAS to change for you to excel and surpass ur flatline uve created for yourself. Unfortunately, since ur previous use of PHs might have tampered with you natural test levels, hitting that new level might be tough. Honestly, stay natural for a whole year prac diet & training and then move back to anabolics and drop the PH crap. While yes some ppl do vouche for them, ive used them as well in my early years and now that ive moved to real gear. Real gear is far superior to PHs.

Comment

as posted I'm not the 1 cuttin... I am bulkin... i powerlift @ 165... current stats as of doc visit 5'5 171... BMI scale puts bf 7.3% 60.3% water, fat caliper @ 8% bf... I am On diet now 3000 cals, 35% pr, 45%carb 20% fat... not startin gear for a month or so... mdrol was wicked... so if i use deca 4 16wks i would need test for the same time... never really looked @ deca... was added 4 joint support sum1 told me to do so...

Comment

trained since H.S... started phs at 21... getting test, lipids & liver test done this week... ill post em if it helps... but I am rather lean...

Comment

Working...
        X