First Cycle Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle Ever

I was wondering what a good first cycle wuld be. I would like to gain strength while losing fat. I would also only like to take oral steroids for my first cycle.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...w-steroid-user

Comment

500 mg test e cyp or w.e for 10 weeeks bro ull be pumping.. good start point

Comment

you are clearly not ready for AAS if you literally just said 2 of the 2 biggest noob things. "Gain strength while losing fat" everyone wants to do this, you don't need juice to accomplish this goal, its called a solid diet. "i only want to take a pill" sadly this is how many of the aas users start out (even me included before i actually wised up) oral only cycles are complete and utter waste of money/time/pointless. Unless its coupled with an injectable test base, oral only cycles are far from "complete" the side effects that one may under go are simply not worth it in the end. Id love to see you try to explain to ur wife or girlfriend why you cant get it up 5-6 weeks into a harsh oral only cycle. (some users are more sensitive to libido issues) if you really want to cross over into aas territory legitimately ask yourself "will running anabolic steroids really be worth future problems in my life? (hairloss, loss of libido, possible early andropause, high blood pressure, enlarged heart, increase risk of stroke, scarring on the skin from acne) and will i be able to fully commit to training & dieting right (5-7 legit meals a day coupled with correct proteins, carbs, essential fats)?" if you are even slightly bit shaky on answering those questions this choice probably isn't the right one. Dont be fooled by the glamours in magazines, tv shows, supplement products. AAS used in the way bodybuilding is done is not healthy for the human body. Yes some people are never really effected by its side effects while others find an early grave at 30-50. So before you pop a pill, stick needle in ur ass, and mix ur peptides really take a step back and ask yourself. "Is this really for me?" just my two cents, seen too many ppl use, go up, and crash terribly. What makes u think u will be ANY different?

Comment

MB, spit it out brother!!!
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

We need to have a "like this comment" button
            Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
            you are clearly not ready for AAS if you literally just said 2 of the 2 biggest noob things. "Gain strength while losing fat" everyone wants to do this, you don't need juice to accomplish this goal, its called a solid diet. "i only want to take a pill" sadly this is how many of the aas users start out (even me included before i actually wised up) oral only cycles are complete and utter waste of money/time/pointless. Unless its coupled with an injectable test base, oral only cycles are far from "complete" the side effects that one may under go are simply not worth it in the end. Id love to see you try to explain to ur wife or girlfriend why you cant get it up 5-6 weeks into a harsh oral only cycle. (some users are more sensitive to libido issues) if you really want to cross over into aas territory legitimately ask yourself "will running anabolic steroids really be worth future problems in my life? (hairloss, loss of libido, possible early andropause, high blood pressure, enlarged heart, increase risk of stroke, scarring on the skin from acne) and will i be able to fully commit to training & dieting right (5-7 legit meals a day coupled with correct proteins, carbs, essential fats)?" if you are even slightly bit shaky on answering those questions this choice probably isn't the right one. Dont be fooled by the glamours in magazines, tv shows, supplement products. AAS used in the way bodybuilding is done is not healthy for the human body. Yes some people are never really effected by its side effects while others find an early grave at 30-50. So before you pop a pill, stick needle in ur ass, and mix ur peptides really take a step back and ask yourself. "Is this really for me?" just my two cents, seen too many ppl use, go up, and crash terribly. What makes u think u will be ANY different?
            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

thanks brothers, everyone wants to b a bodybuider but no one wants to deal with the negatives that using gear comes with. too many teenage noobs and college kids trying to "pump up" makes me sick... wait gotta go prepare meal 4 broiled salmon, almonds, brown rice MMMM

Comment

Before you start ripping on me maybe you should have asked the circumstances.

Im a former fat kid and current chubby kid who used to weigh 250 lbs. I now weigh 205 lbs. and ive hit a plateau. Im not losing any weight or making any gains in my lifting.

Comment

Well I used to be a lot fatter than you when I was a kid. 205lbs? You can go lower. Improve your diet, improve your cardio. Take supplements...thermogenics... plus if you used to be fat and ur not making any progress muscle wise then it's all about your diet. Fat people are hard gainers- period.
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Im following the p90x diet and have been stuck at 205 for the past 3 months. I only have time for about an hour of cardio a day. My job takes up most of my day. I work out early in the morning and do a light workout in the evening when i get off work. I do cardio before and after each workout. I also sit in the sauna afterwards.

Comment

I wasnt trying to rip u apart, i was trying to educate you. You dont need gear my friend, u just need to educate urself more on dieting. Improper use can just lead to more issues later down the line.

Comment

Instead of your usual cardio, do 30 mins HIIT ...
                        Ain't no use in lookin' down
                        Ain't no discharge on the ground
                        Ain't no use in lookin' back
                        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by AllOxyNoClean View Post
                          I was wondering what a good first cycle wuld be. I would like to gain strength while losing fat. I would also only like to take oral steroids for my first cycle.
                          Let me help you a little..FIRST THING....Nobody on here is gonna hand you info on a silver platter..You can find everything you need to know here, you just gotta put in the work and educate yourself. If you have questions,,,,,then ask these guys...You will be shocked how helpful they will be... I PROMISE once you start reading and learning, you will understand why you got the responses you did...

Comment

time to shock the body with something different perhaps, sounds like adaptaion to me...don't think AAS is so much the answer, shift gears and try something else. don't know your calorie intake, but have you slipped into starvation mode...?? sounds like your body is holding onto the fat from hard training and restricted calories...IDK, just something to consider....
                            test

Comment

Working...
                            X