whats up with orals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up with orals

im scared of them. i feel like bodybuilding is to work on having a great body, but how great is your body if it only looks good but chewed up on the inside from orals. how can one really protect their insides with orals? i want to know what can be ran with orals. and how often is safe once a year? once every two years?

I use Hawthorn berry for heart support, and LOTS of milk thistle for liver support while on cycle. I start taking them weeks before I start the orals just so they are working well in my system.

Comment

Originally posted by Abomb View Post
      im scared of them. i feel like bodybuilding is to work on having a great body, but how great is your body if it only looks good but chewed up on the inside from orals. how can one really protect their insides with orals? i want to know what can be ran with orals. and how often is safe once a year? once every two years?
      let me ask you this. where did learn that orals were that bad for you? from people on the boards? the hepatotoxicity of orals is so over blown on message boards. sure, 17aa steroids can effect your liver, but that does not equal "chewed up on the inside". i can speak from personal experince. i just did a cycle using halo and oral winny. halo is said to be down right awful on your liver. i had blood work done while on them and it came back showing only a small elevation. you have to understand too, if you are healthy, the liver regenerates itself and i am sure that when i get my follow blood work done, it will show normal readings.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

lol well i used the term chewed up cause i dont know much about them and i was scared away from them. the guy who scared me away from them said he never used them and would never 3 weeks later he asked to buy them from me lol (A50's) i used them for about 3 weeks and had an awful taste in my mouth. people with HIV get them prescribed so im sure there good and i seen liver protection on naps. i seen where you wrote about milk thistle in another thread. looked it up and it sound good. ill give it another run next time around (A50's) with the milk thistle thx.

Comment

Highly recommend running milk thistle at least 2 weeks to any oral.

Comment

Heh.. Kind of a funny thread coming from someone named "Abomb"..

Just get regular bloodwork done and make sure you take your support supps and you should be fine.
            Can't go wrong with some Liv.52.

Comment

Originally posted by Abomb View Post
              lol well i used the term chewed up cause i dont know much about them and i was scared away from them. the guy who scared me away from them said he never used them and would never 3 weeks later he asked to buy them from me lol (A50's) i used them for about 3 weeks and had an awful taste in my mouth. people with HIV get them prescribed so im sure there good and i seen liver protection on naps. i seen where you wrote about milk thistle in another thread. looked it up and it sound good. ill give it another run next time around (A50's) with the milk thistle thx.
              these guys are right on about milk thistle and blood work. i run 2g's of milk thistle ED and was when my levels were tested on the halo/winny i mentioned above.
              most important, use moderation, ya know. no reason to take tons of shit when a moderate dose will get the job done. for instance, i've seen some guys talk about doing their first or second cycle, taking 50mg plus of dbol. i've taken dbol a number of times and never see a reason to go past 30mg. above that, i just get worse side effects.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

lmao... "Abomb" lol lol thats the first thing i thought of for a user ID

Comment

Originally posted by Gawd View Post
                  Heh.. Kind of a funny thread coming from someone named "Abomb"..
                  lol, yea that is great!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    these guys are right on about milk thistle and blood work. i run 2g's of milk thistle ED and was when my levels were tested on the halo/winny i mentioned above.
                    most important, use moderation, ya know. no reason to take tons of shit when a moderate dose will get the job done. for instance, i've seen some guys talk about doing their first or second cycle, taking 50mg plus of dbol. i've taken dbol a number of times and never see a reason to go past 30mg. above that, i just get worse side effects.
                    I've read MilkThistle is no good for androgen receptor, it could down regulate it. Poliquine said it on a BOS interview.

Comment

interesting. i've never noticed a differecen while using it, but i'd be interested to learn more...

Comment

I tend to agree with Sam1976 every message board you go to it seems like guys doing a first or second cycle spend more time worrying about which PCT's to take and how to avoid side effects and less time on what works for them. Every single person reacts in a different manner to the same drug so you need to know your body first.... then know what your putting into it before you start to worry about what the guy next to you is doing

Comment

Working...
                        X