Tren and prolactin induced gyno...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren and prolactin induced gyno...???

Ok, been reading lots on Tren use and wondering if prolactin induced gyno is as common as estro induced gyno with other compounds...?? I just had my first experience with a touch of gyno and it's not something I want to revisit...I ran cycles with test at 750mgs in past and only used Adex as needed, not this last time...I have now been on TRT for a few months now and taking a small, small dose of AI to keep it in check..now back the the Tren? I am considering this and test of course for a next cycle, or perhaps Mast. I have not decided yet, but now hearing about prolactin induced gyno, and possibly needing Cabergoline to keep that in check, which by the way is not cheap..don't know if it is worth running Tren or not..?? Think I would be crazy not to have some Cabergoline on hand to treat gyno issues if they manisfest...any thoughts on this..?? any of you Tren users ever had prolactin induced gyno..?? and how the hell would one know its not the test/estro causing gyno if it appears...??
    test

Cabergoline is not expensive if you know where to look. Hit up on a PM. I would have it onhand though because tren can also cause deca dick. You can do .5 to 1 mg per week in split doses which usually fixes any problem. This stuff also does wonder in the bedroom lol. It makes you bounce back very quick after blowing load and adds time to your game. I've found myself having chicks tap out after round 8 and im still ready to go and im not in my 20's anymore!
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

lol lol, yeah im not in my twenties amymore either..lol I'll PM you bro, thx..
      test

Comment

Working...
      X