HGH Cycle for an Old Guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH Cycle for an Old Guy?

53 years old and thinking about an HGH cycle. Not for bulking-I have Test/Deca for that. Wanting it for body fat loss and to try to repair some of the damage done over the years. What is the cycle length and daily dosage that I should run to achieve the "fountain of youth" effect? Thanks-

I have had good success with "feeling good" not size by using 2ius a day on workout days - like Mon,Wed, Fri.

The best method I have found for using HGH, as a general rule, is to use it every other day and use a pulsatile method if using more than 4ius - pulse method split dosage into 3-4 pins a day.

But for fat loss the consensus is higher ius 4-8 (although I have lost fat on 2ius).
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      I have had good success with "feeling good" not size by using 2ius a day on workout days - like Mon,Wed, Fri.

The best method I have found for using HGH, as a general rule, is to use it every other day and use a pulsatile method if using more than 4ius - pulse method split dosage into 3-4 pins a day.

But for fat loss the consensus is higher ius 4-8 (although I have lost fat on 2ius).
      How long of a cycle do I need? Are the benifits of HGH long term?

Comment

Originally posted by rev214 View Post
        How long of a cycle do I need? Are the benifits of HGH long term?
        Most def - I run a bare minimum of 30+ wks (3kits) , I have ran it for 6months also. as long as I can find good quality for good value I plan on running GH for a long time.

I have also found it to be helpful during PCT also.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          Most def - I run a bare minimum of 30+ wks (3kits) , I have ran it for 6months also. as long as I can find good quality for good value I plan on running GH for a long time.

I have also found it to be helpful during PCT also.
          What about the 191aa Blue Tops? Are they GTG?

Comment

I'm also an older guy and want to use HGH. I'd like to start running it before I end my current cycle. ( 5 weeks) To help w/ my PCT. Which one should I use?
            GHRP-6 by itself or do I run It with GRF 1-29 ? Advise will be appreciated, I would like to hold on to my current strength levels.

Comment

GHRP and MOD GRF are different from GH. They are Peptides with the ability to release GH. But different than GH.

On another note, I highly recommend using GH. Start with 2iu and go from there. You'll be very happy you did. I recommend it for anyone over 30 for better quality life.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Hello everyone and I apologize for my bad english ..
                I start a cycle of gh is my first cycle, I am 42 years old, someone may 'give me directions on dosage? and how to inject?
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rev214 View Post
                  What about the 191aa Blue Tops? Are they GTG?
                  it is really hard to say as GH is highly faked + underdosed. My best advice is to find a very good source don't go by best price - then keep up on the news + check their product regularly (good sources do go bad)
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Naps has good quality GH. A lot of positive reviews. Nothing you will ever get from Naps is fake. Nothing! Rest assured when it comes to authenticity.

Click on my link in my signature and order to see for yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by tore42 View Post
                      Hello everyone and I apologize for my bad english ..
                      I start a cycle of gh is my first cycle, I am 42 years old, someone may 'give me directions on dosage? and how to inject?
                      thanks
                      You started it already? How are you dosing and injecting it now?

What are you looking to get from it? What's your goals etc ?

Comment

not yet started ... I would like to inject 2 ui during the training days

goal is to eliminate fat and lean mass...
                        tks

Comment

Working...
                        X