Mast. OR Tren. ...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mast. OR Tren. ...???

Been doing as much reaserch as possible on these two compounds and have'nt quite decided on which to run with medium size test. base...thinking like 500mg week test e, or test c..My goal is lean gains this time. Have done the (d-bol,deca,test cycle) couple times in the past and soo much is water and bloat weitht for me, kinda don't like it..now that summer is coming, thought I would try something with more fat burn potential and lean gains...Like Mast. for aiding in estro control, but tren seems to be the King as far as fat burn and lean gains go..never ran either of these before so just want to run one or the other..my only concern with the Tren is lathargy..?? I have to work a manuel labor job, and don't want to be dragging a piano all day, or drag it to the gym either...how is this stuff in this regard guy's..?? I would probably start at 200mg and work up to 400mg and see how I feel..I guess cardio would be out...?? any thoughts one compound vs. the other, I know gains would be better with tren. but what sides...???
    test
Working...
X