Good stack???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good stack???

Test E 500mg & Deca 400-500mg weekly 10-12 weeks also Boldonone 400mg weekly for 10 weeks ... Winnie @ 50mg 8 weeks... can I add halo or dbol to this or is it 2 much much? winnie to counter deca..... goal lean mass.. 5'7 165lb.

10weeks
    Test E 500MG
    Deca 500mg
    Boldonone 400mg
    8 weeks
    25-50mg ED Winnie to keep pro and estrogen down...

I don't know what to use for pct as nolva is not reccomended for deca so any suggestions?

Is that too much for a noob?

Prior cycles were:

1. Trenazone at 75/75/100/100/150/150mg

2. Promagnon 75/75/75/75/100mg

3. Superdrol 3 weeks at 10/20/30mg

Like I said in your other post it's to much, your waisting gear and money.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

So should I just do test E and if so should I jump start it with something? dbol or Tbol? 30mg of either?
      joebillings
      Last edited by joebillings; 03-07-2012, 04:35 AM.

Comment

This is what isteroid reads.. conflicts with what I hear on here....
        Week Testosteroneenanthate or cypionate Dianabol Liquidex (Arimidex) Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) IGF-1

1 500 mgs / week 20mgs / day 1mg / day
        2 500 mgs / week 20mgs / day 1mg / day
        3 500 mgs / week 20mgs / day 1mg / day
        4 500 mgs / week 20mgs / day 1mg / day
        5 500 mgs / week 0.5 mgs / day
        6 500 mgs / week 0.5 mgs / day
        7 500 mgs / week 0.5 mgs / day
        8 500 mgs / week 0.5 mgs / day
        9 500 mgs / week 0.5 mgs / day
        10 500 mgs / week 0.5 mgs / day
        11 500 mgs / week 0.5 mgs / day
        12 500 mgs / week 0.5 mgs / day
        13 OFF - POST CYCLE THERAPY (PCT) WEEK 14-18
        (pct) 0.25 mgs / day 200 mgs / day 60 mcg/ day
        (pct) 0.25 mgs / day 100 mgs/ day 40 mcg/ day
        (pct) 0.25 mgs / EOD 50 mgs / day 40 mcg/ day
        (pct) 0.25 mgs / EOD 25 mgs / day
        (pct) 25 mgs/ day
        19-31
        (OFF)

*EOD = Every other day
        *ED = Every day
        * / week = per week
        * / day = per day

Why so much arimidex and why everyday? I like the Mon/Wed/Friday .5mg for 12 weeks while using Test E

Nolva 40/20/20/10 started after a week from last injection...

If my protocal is correct... 1st inject Sunday morn 2nd Wed night so my last inject on week 12 would be Wed night start pct 2 weeks later same time?

Comment

no need for anabolics, just changing of the diet will yield more positive and explosive results. Anabolic compounds just aid in this task and help achieve unsustainable level of bf%. 13% to 8% is completely do able without the use of gear or PHs. Nutrition > anabolics, anabolics + nutrition + training (when all 3 are done correctly and on point) = non-human builds. From the sound of it, sounds like both of you shouldnt be running anything. and from another one of your posts your 5'7 @ 165lbs and uve run pretty decent PH cycles (Superdrol is a heavy hitter, even vets would say it's more potent than dbol), ur clearly under the age of 24 and you CLEARLY don't know much about anabolics and to go from PH cycles to the cycle u posted in another thread you must be bat shit crazy. Deca & bold are both long estered compounds which take more then 6/7 weeks to start seeing results, these compounds should be used in a longer cycle 16-20wker and would be useless in ur 10week cycle as u posted. If you had done more research on these compounds you would have easily known that, go back to the drawing board and while ur at it learn how to diet properly. The reason you're so light in lbs terms is because you don't know how to diet correctly. While i am coming off harsh its for your own good, the only way i will retract my statements is if you can justify ur low weight with an extremely low body fat percentage under 7% would justify ur knowledge. However, taking the fact ur 165 and ur BULKING is a complete and utter joke. If anyone on this board decides to help you its because you haven't been honest about ur age, height, weight, training & diet experience. steroids arent the answer to ur problem, its ur lack of knowledge and motivation to do things right. I will be posting this reply and this and ur other thread you created so i can catch ur attention. First lets start with, you posting you age, height & weight are known, your training and dieting experience followed by ur diet plan. Once we help you with that then you can continue to progress because your stuck at the natural plateau because you havent changed ur routine & diet and when u go on cycle you surpass ur plateau but when off shrink right back down. something HAS to change for you to excel and surpass ur flatline uve created for yourself. Unfortunately, since ur previous use of PHs might have tampered with you natural test levels, hitting that new level might be tough. Honestly, stay natural for a whole year prac diet & training and then move back to anabolics and drop the PH crap. While yes some ppl do vouche for them, ive used them as well in my early years and now that ive moved to real gear. Real gear is far superior to PHs.

Comment

I understand everyone's body responds differently. But as a general question, what stack is best with minimal risk in side effects? Mainly for fast results in muscle gain.

25 yr, 230, 5'9

Thanks for the help

Comment

tgunr45, im assuming ur joes friend he was speaking of. Ur age is right and ur stats are solid, more so impressive if that 230lbs is in the 10-12%bf range. If that's the case then id say you have fantastic genetics and advocate stay natural and educate on diet. However, if not in that bf percentage range the next question would be ur anabolic experience? How many cycles have u done? if yes, what compounds?

Comment

No previous experience, bf range is slightly higher. Tends to fluctuate

Comment

Tgrun, I recommend 500mg a week of Test for 10-12 weeks as a first cycle. That's all you need.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                  X