Can someone walk me through the process of injecting and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone walk me through the process of injecting and

i got the needle and the wintrol but idk exactly how to get the liquid in there like duh u suck it in but i no theres more behind it then that, and then were should i inject it. i was thinking my ass.. its more reasonable, more fat less shit it hit.

literally there is a sticky on this. by that i mean on top of a section. and you should not be doing them at 18. but do it right if you are going to

Comment

is this serious? do some research bro! its not that hard...take 30 minutes to read some stuff on this site and you'll learn a lot.

Comment

http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

YouTube shows you how.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

im not sure ur ready to be taking any gear if your asking questions like that and like ares said i guess ur only 18 from the "1993" user name its a bit young to be on gear stay natural for now you will see the benefits in the long run.

Comment

I agree with jimmy93 brother, you are way to young to be doing this, plus you don't know what your doing, stay away from it for a few years and get your shit together before you start using gear.
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Bro sorry, but just reading your post kinda scares me..do what these guy's are telling you...if you are eighteen bro, do yourself a favor and get educated on the drug profiles first..!!! before you go and use any gear reasearch the shit out of everything, mainly the "side effects"...!! there are "none" with "no" sides..be smart and plan these things wisely, your body is the only place you will ever have to live....good luck bro..
                test

Comment

just make sure u use alcohol swabs like i smoke ciggarettes.. ALOT... can never be to safe.. get a bottle of alc and the swabs .. swab top of bottle.. extract.... swab were u r gonna shoot it (i swab pin).. jab rrelease.... wait a few seconds pull out swab swab swab

Comment

You can't teach them, when they don't listen. 17 years old w/ nuts the size of peas the gals will love you.

Comment

Bro, your body at that age is producing what it needs for you to build muscle. You really have to sit back and ask yourself am I doing everything I should be doing to get fit?? Your diet is the most important part of it all!!! Without a proper diet, even AAS won't do what you want them to do. Good luck bro!
                      " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Originally posted by 1993 View Post
                        i got the needle and the wintrol but idk exactly how to get the liquid in there like duh u suck it in but i no theres more behind it then that, and then were should i inject it. i was thinking my ass.. its more reasonable, more fat less shit it hit.
                        YDFC
                        Do not inject anything into your body which you cannot spell.
                        Winstrol - "Stanazol" - just messing w/ya 1993.

But seriously -Stop. take a breath. read about beginner cycles on here and the "asksam1976" thread. watch the videos on utube about injections and get someTESTOSTERONE if u refuse to wait.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

lol this guys is either a fucking troll or an absolute moron. 9/10 his inject winnie is water based, and i give it a week or two before this dipshit comes back asking about PIP and abscess info and to see if he should see a doctor. Winnie inject was by far the most painful compound ive come across (not saying my experience is as vast as the vets) but holy balls. I say let this fucker learn the hard way, its clearly the only thing we can do. hes got it in his head, and hes gonna do what he wants. 1993, im sure one of the mods will ban you but for if it was up to me go for it. Want to live the life of a bodybuilder go right ahead, it is hardly a cake walk. let me know how ur sleepless nights due to the pain from winnie is buddy, because ill just laugh at you. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
                            lol this guys is either a fucking troll or an absolute moron. 9/10 his inject winnie is water based, and i give it a week or two before this dipshit comes back asking about PIP and abscess info and to see if he should see a doctor. Winnie inject was by far the most painful compound ive come across (not saying my experience is as vast as the vets) but holy balls. I say let this fucker learn the hard way, its clearly the only thing we can do. hes got it in his head, and hes gonna do what he wants. 1993, im sure one of the mods will ban you but for if it was up to me go for it. Want to live the life of a bodybuilder go right ahead, it is hardly a cake walk. let me know how ur sleepless nights due to the pain from winnie is buddy, because ill just laugh at you. good luck
                            i was starting to think a troll would be a good fit from his sheer amount of posts. People think steroids are the answer but it really is hard work via working out and diet. damn dude you really told him hah

Comment

yea, at 17 this guy should be no where near any type of aas. ppl think they take a pill or put a needle in their ass and they become arnold or jay or ronnie but this sport is far deeper than that. if your day doesnt revolve around your meals, at least get 7-8 hours minimum, and if your not willing to sacrifice your fridays & saturdays in the gym or at home rest/eating/recovering then aas just isn't for you. Now, i know i might be coming off as a nazi but i just can not tolerate using gear casually without a purpose. I understand if you want to win that event, prepare for a shoot, getting ready for what ever event or something i get that but to half ass ur workouts, not keep a diet, not keep a goal, then whats the point? i dunno maybe im too conservative, but ive seen too many morons run gear thinking they will achieve their goals and fail so miserably and the fact they didnt listen to me just blows my mind. i knew a guy whos idea of "cutting" was simply getting off, now if you are cutting down its going to come from diet & hard work not by getting on or off a certain compound. just gets me so heated, and there is literally nothing i can do but say "i told you so."

Comment

Working...
                              X