Tren kickstart or sust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren kickstart or sust

im about to start a 12 week cycle of test, bold and tren-e. my question is what would be the best time for the tren-e in the beginning or end. i always here beginning for a kick start. i take off pretty good with sust so i figured save tren-e for the last 5 weeks so i can break my plateau. can i have your thought on this, or anyone else.

Week 1-4;8-12 750mg sust (1ml 3x week)
    Week 4-8: 500mg test-e (1ml 2x week)
    Week 1-12: 4oomg bold (a week)
    Week 7-12: 4oomg tren-e (1ml 2x week)
    +pct

i squeezed the test-e in the middle

hey bro,

heres the thing. the enanthate ester will take 3-5 wks to really kick in fully. so in both the case of your tren and your test e, you'll stop running it right when it starts becoming effective. as far as the EQ goes, i've never run EQ, though i plan to start it for the first time this cycle. everyone i've talked to says that 1. you want to run it for longer periods becasue it takes so long to start working(even longer than your enanthates). 16 wks is the standard recommendation i get. and 2. it is a very mild compound and everyone i've talked to has suggested 600mg EW at the minimum.

i might have a solution for your your test e situation, but want to know, what kind of cycle experience do you have?
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 10-08-2010, 05:39 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i just realized you want to break up your sust too. you'll have the same issue with the long esters in the sust. sure you'll get effect from the short esters more quickly, but the long esters wont really be used to full potential if you run it that way. i would run it continually.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

so i guess i will start it in the beginning. as for experience not a lot. Ive done sust with bold twice about 8 weeks each time. it did me really well. i figure i would introduce myself to tren. the first was GP 270 omg i love that stuff.
        Admin
        Administrator
        Last edited by Admin; 01-25-2011, 07:04 AM.

Comment

squeeze the e in with the sust i guess i only have 1 of those anyway

Comment

lesson learned long esters short cycle dont mix ahh!!!

Comment

what kind of test doses have you used?

Comment

ive been up to 2mls e3days so about 1200. wow everything is coming back now that i think about it

Comment

ill start with the sust and tren. cant wait.

Comment

i was thinking if you get a little more gear you could combine the 2 different tests at lower doses to get a total of 750mg EW. you could do something like this...

wk 1-12
                    2cc sus EW
                    1cc test e EW

then if you got another bottle of tren, you could do 2cc EW for the first 10 wks.

Comment

i can do that. im not going to start for another 4 weeks i got 5 weeks of tren, so that gives me 9 weeks to get another tren. i love this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X