No announcement yet.

Cool deal i got liv 52 for $4.00 bucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool deal i got liv 52 for $4.00 bucks.

Cool deal i got liv 52 for $4.00 bucks.

ok...from where?

Comment

Originally posted by yeabuddy View Post
      ok...from where?
      hey man dident u say something about starting ur first cycle recently? hows it been going?
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

thread hijacked cuz this thread was ghey to begin with

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
        hey man dident u say something about starting ur first cycle recently? hows it been going?
        and yea Im just under 3 weeks in. gained about 15lbs so far...Im kickstarting it with SD though, so its a lot of water. but still feels good. strength is wayyyyy up and im much more vascular. test should be kicking in soon...maybe in the next week or 2. I'll make a thread soon and update you guys a little more.

now back to Liv52...

Comment

and yea Im just under 3 weeks in. gained about 15lbs so far...Im kickstarting it with SD though, so its a lot of water. but still feels good. strength is wayyyyy up and im much more vascular. test should be kicking in soon...maybe in the next week or 2. I'll make a thread soon and update you guys a little more.

now back to Liv52...[/QUOTE]

Looks like your doing good bro, keep us updated on your progress. And its was $4:00 bucks on amazon for 100 tables no shipping charge, $4:00 total great deal.

Comment

ebay for $5 100 pills

Comment

Working...
            X