No announcement yet.

does one "need" anastrazole in cycle ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does one "need" anastrazole in cycle ??

Sam, I ordered what you had said woould be a good starting cycle. Test Cyp. 500mg week for 12 weeks and just 25mg d-bol a day for first six weeks. For PCT just ordered Nolvadex and some HGH, is this OK or is the anastrazole a must ?
    Steven

It will control bloat and other estro sides if you have them. Not a must though, you might be ok with that low dose of dbol.

Comment

is it a matter of just having forgotten to order it?

i can say for me, it's a need. and to expound on what gawd said, it helps keep me from looking bloated/sloppy, controlling hormone levels that in turn reduces acne, and stops gyno from coming on. also, keeping estrogen from getting sky high helps in PCT. but instead of listening to us, do some reading and learn for yourself what it's benefits are. then you can determine if it's benefits are important to you.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Nice, thanks for providing more detail Sam.

Since it's your first cycle having all your basis covered just in case would probably be a good idea.. since you won't know how your body is going to react.

Comment

No Sam, you are correct I screwed up and did not order it !!! I do have a doctor that is in the family that is very fit ! I know he has done roids but would never admit it !! I wiil ask if he can perscribe for me just this, sure ins. won't cover something like this though.

Comment

If you're not prone to gyno, you can skip anastrozole and control estrogens levels with nolva later.
            anastrozole = preventive
            tamoxifen = curative

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
              No Sam, you are correct I screwed up and did not order it !!! I do have a doctor that is in the family that is very fit ! I know he has done roids but would never admit it !! I wiil ask if he can perscribe for me just this, sure ins. won't cover something like this though.
              thats the vibe i was getting. i might have an easy solution for ya. check your pm
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

OK, now I feel really stupid ! what's PM in this case ???
                Steven

Comment

Duh, just figured this one out !
                  Thx

Comment

hey steven, dont know if thats a typo but i hope its hcg not hgh for your pct

Comment

Never leave home without it...

Comment

Working...
                      X