A little confused about HCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little confused about HCG

I have a female friend who is about 100 lbs over weight and wants to give it a run. I can't seem to find any good info on dosages and how often to run it. Or where to even shoot it really. I know literally nothing about this stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

ok i'll tell you what i told my girlfriend - DIET DIET DIET. And some powerful thermogenics such as OxyElite pro. Then some physical activities and you'll see those pounds shred like crazy.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

yeah that's what I told her. She is bound and determined to do HCG for some reason though so I told her I would try to get as much info on it as I could.

Comment

is she planning to be doing a low cal diet as well? if so personally i'd do my best to prevent her frm doing so.. :/

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
          yeah that's what I told her. She is bound and determined to do HCG for some reason though so I told her I would try to get as much info on it as I could.
          Their are a million vid's on Utube ref the "HCG diet"

is she going to use the injectable HCG or that Bogus oral? if she is going oral the dosage does not matter its bunk.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yeah they say take hcg daily and eat 500 calories a day and the weight falls off. Eating that little would cause weight loss no matter what you take.
            sigpic

Comment

i heard it's great stacked with DNP and a 500 cal diet!! not serious
              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
              Hackleech

Comment

LOOOL!!!! Hack, careful, some people might get this seriously....... in case someone does.... that's asking for a painful death.

Comment

she is taking the injectable. any good advice?

Comment

good advice would be get atleast 1200 cals a day and stay well hydrated thats about all i can think of. she will be fine if she does not do stupidly low calories
                    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                    Hackleech

Comment

Do you have to mix hcg? or is it in a vile ready to be shot? Also, how many IUs would she want to take a week and for how long?

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                        Do you have to mix hcg? or is it in a vile ready to be shot? Also, how many IUs would she want to take a week and for how long?
                        u have to mix it, use Bacteriostatic water - I dont know the dosages for the hcg diets thing.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

What's the difference between Bact water and sterile? Is there any?

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
                            What's the difference between Bact water and sterile? Is there any?
                            Bacteriostatic water is sterile water which contains a bacteriostatic preservative. (prevents bacteria)
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks ODB, go SOX
                              Originally posted by ODB View Post
                              Bacteriostatic water is sterile water which contains a bacteriostatic preservative. (prevents bacteria)

Comment

Working...
                              X