Update on Greek Bayer Testoviron Depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Greek Bayer Testoviron Depot

Ok I been seeing lots of Greek Bayer testoviron that has a dark green ring. RBB and a couple others have posted pics of real vs fakes showing the real ones to have a teal ring. Well all other Bayer made in other countries use teal rings on their testovirons. I had a buddy in Greece buy a testoviron directly from the pharmacy and his had the dark green ring.,,the same color Ronny posted as being counterfeit in one post then had a pic in a later post with the same dark green color amp sitting inside the box, saying it was real. I am confused. You can find find my old post showing pics of questionable and/or possibly fake testoviron as well as Ronny's pics that he was not sure were real or not. Here are pics of the ones my buddy sent listed below and the boxes. The only problem is the amps I got look the same as far as the green ring around the neck, but the sticker on my box is white and on my buddy in Greece, are yellow stickers.

Box from my buddy in Greece bought at pharmacy:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/p2090012t.jpg/

Box I got from a source in Greece who sources on several boards claiming to "only sell legit products" whose name shall remain protected so I dont cause any drama:

http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

AMp from buddy in Greece:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/imagescy.jpg/

Amp I got from questionable source in Greece:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/img0108pf.jpg/

Pic of real vs fake in previous Ronny thread and from RBB blog...fake is supposedly on right:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/806/img0135uk.jpg/

The strange thing is at first glance my amp looks just like the one my buddy got from the pharmacy in Greece. Now I have heard it is possible to get fakes in Greece so was my buddy a victim or was this an original testoviron? The strange thing is why are all the pics I seen have teal rings and these are dark green? And why did Ronny, RBB, and SBC all have pics of the ones with dark rings saying they are counterfeits from Bulgaria, yet my buddy has these same dark green ones he bought directly from the pharmacy??? Now if the ones I got from the questionable source in Greece are in fact legit, how come the sticker on my box is white and on my buddy's is yellow? You guys be the judge.
    Last edited by joebig; 03-02-2012, 12:19 AM.

Thanks for the info JoeBig. Hopefully RonnyT can view this thread and give some insight. Its like an ongoing circus with these ampules. If you cant guy legitimate amps in a pharmacy, then who can you really trust anymore?

Comment

Testoviron

We've discussed this amp before. These ampoules can be bought everywhere labeled aswell as branded. When you compare a real amp with a counterfeit you mostly find some differences (see comparison picture). we now have the luck that the boxes are new. Most counterfeits have the old box or are sold without the box. Also these stickers light up under uv light.
      Attached Files

Comment

i remember when every1 wanted amps cuz they were thought to be the hardest to fake, seems like now they seem to be the most faked thing i see reports on
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          We've discussed this amp before. These ampoules can be bought everywhere labeled aswell as branded. When you compare a real amp with a counterfeit you mostly find some differences (see comparison picture). we now have the luck that the boxes are new. Most counterfeits have the old box or are sold without the box. Also these stickers light up under uv light.
          In the pic on the left you posted Ronny, the amp on the left is real and amp on the right is fake...my amp was the one in the middle up top. Then the pic on the right, the amp looks just like the pic of the fake one. So the real amps made by Bayer in Greece do not have a teal ring...its the same green color as the fake ones. The only difference is the sticker on the box. The sticker on the real is yellow and fakes is white.

Comment

Damn I am so pissed. Dee the site rep for Europeanabolics over on ironmagazine.com just edited my post and closed my thread after I called out EA for selling counterfeit testoviron. Now nobody gets to see my post with all the pics for proof he is selling fakes and nobody is gonna believe me over there. He is gonna keep ripping people off and I ended up looking like some punk trying to start crap. Sources like this should be banned from all boards.

Comment

Bro,

Lotta discussionboards are nothing less then advertising for the sponsors, who pay the forum and the moderators. You know about BD how this works.

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
                Damn I am so pissed. Dee the site rep for Europeanabolics over on ironmagazine.com just edited my post and closed my thread after I called out EA for selling counterfeit testoviron. Now nobody gets to see my post with all the pics for proof he is selling fakes and nobody is gonna believe me over there. He is gonna keep ripping people off and I ended up looking like some punk trying to start crap. Sources like this should be banned from all boards.
                bro, I gave you the link to that forum where Dee is at.. Take care of the business over there. Word will travel fast..

Comment

Working...
                X