Test causing moles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test causing moles?

Any of you know about this? Im on my 2nd and a half week of taking some test that a friend got for me and im starting to see like new moles on my back they are light in pigment but i dont want my whole fucking back full of them when i start and finish this next cycle?

Any info? Btw i have had moles my whole life nothing major really but i have had them so i dont know

is it acne? thats more likely than moles
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Na man it's not acne its like big freckled really not fleshy moles

Comment

i'm not sure, man. that doesn't sound like a side effect of test that i'm familiar. maybe it's coincidence?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by clepire View Post
          Any of you know about this? Im on my 2nd and a half week of taking some test that a friend got for me and im starting to see like new moles on my back they are light in pigment but i dont want my whole fucking back full of them when i start and finish this next cycle?

Any info? Btw i have had moles my whole life nothing major really but i have had them so i dont know
          yooo man this shit is messed up im taking a pretty big stack right now im 3 weeks in, im 20 years old and this is my first time using steroids. im injecting T400 and deca. i woke up this morning and when i looked in the mirror i noticed all these moles that were never there before. theres like 4 on my face and a bunch on my neck, shoulders, and a bit on back. they are like these little freckles but they are dark in colour and i cant pick them off. im tripping out like this is supposed to be a 15 week cycle and im only in week 3 and ealing with this shit... i dont wana end up being covered in moles this is messed up i never had moles before. help!? anyone?? lol

Comment

if this is for real, go see a derm. has nothing to do with test.

Comment

wait 2 of u gettin these moles wtf.. wat kinda test r u taking lol

Comment

Yea really what kinda test is it did u get it from mexico or something?

Comment

Go to a doctor. Your only 20 years old? I’m gonna be honest with you, real talk…..your way too young to be using steroids.

Comment

I agree.. I hated hearing that at 20 but its true.. Effects wont be seen until later in life.. To each his own though bros!

Comment

Working...
                    X