Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for advice to get my first cycle underway

Hi ppl,
    just found this site and am a new joiner....
    Have been reading alot and would just like some advice on a bulk cycle and a great pct.
    24yrs old
    sitting at 211.2pounds (96kg)
    have been training bout 3-4 years am looking to add and KEEP another 11pounds (5kg) or more to my frame .
    body fat is sitting at around 13-14%.
    Diet is sweet and am training hard .
    Any help would be unreal !

cheers fellas

There are tons of posts like this that you could look at and get an idea but for sure have a test base. test e or cyp at maybe 250 or 300. Then look into your pct of nolva or arim

Comment

cheers no worries

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
        There are tons of posts like this that you could look at and get an idea but for sure have a test base. test e or cyp at maybe 250 or 300. Then look into your pct of nolva or arim
        250 is only just over trt dose i would never go less the 500mg per week if using test e or cyp

a good start for any first time would be test only to see how your body reacts, best off with as ares said test e or test cyp would be best for u i would say 500mg a week split into 2 pin's and maybe if you want add some d-bol at 30mg per day for the first 4weeks wait 2weeks after last pin to start pct

Comment

Thanks for the info mate ill get onto it .
          So it seams 5mg a week is the base amount for test e to work best and i get the most out of it .

Comment

Working...
          X