Objective CockDesiel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Objective CockDesiel

5th week now and feeling much better energy wise. I even started to do Bi's ,Chest, and Shoulders twice a week! I feel like once a week is not enough for me, even tho i work out with great volume and intensity, 12 to 16 sets and 8 of them rep till failure, i still feel like i can do better. I kno more is not always considered better but doing chest on a Mon. and again on friday gives me 3 days to rest and tear up some more muscle! Ive even read some people work out the same muscle group 3 to 5 times a week! I guess what im trying to say is " To each his own" and i must find my own way and what works for me!!! Does anybody have a similar routine?

Everyone is different and what works for me may not work for the next guy. Off cycle - I stick to each body part once per week. On cycle - is different though. It all depends on how I'm feeling and how much food and rest i"m gettin'. I might hit a body part or two more than once per week. Trial and error is the only way to find out how your body responds.

Comment

Very true! I can attest to that, being on cycle i feel like i can do alot more! How long do you think it will take me to see how my body responds to this adjustment? And what are the things i should look for or expect?

Comment

Working...
      X