Infection? getting kind of worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infection? getting kind of worried

Hi guys. I shot up 1ml of Test E to each of my biceps on sunday (never done biceps before) and I am getting kind of worried. First I would like to say that I always use clean needles and wipe EVERYTHING with alcohol. Monday I could bearly move my hands( I suspected this would happen since its my first bicep shot). The next day was better but my right bicep was not healing as good as my left one. It looked kind of swolen and the skin was a bit "thicker" and warmer then on my left bicep. Today my left hand is all better but my right one is still a bit warm and a little bit painfull. I have been taking ibufen ever since monday and the red and warmness IS going down slowly and I don't feel feverish or anything like that but I am still worried.... What do you guys think???
    Last edited by VanZane; 02-29-2012, 02:26 PM.

not to be a dick, but why would you shoot test into your bicep? do you realize your brachial artery is there? ...on to your problem, you may have hit a nerve or the oil could have put pressure on a nerve, that would cause swelling and the discomfort..if the problem seems to linger for a couple more days(which by then the oil should have absorbed) then id hit the dr's office
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      not to be a dick, but why would you shoot test into your bicep? do you realize your brachial artery is there? ...on to your problem, you may have hit a nerve or the oil could have put pressure on a nerve, that would cause swelling and the discomfort..if the problem seems to linger for a couple more days(which by then the oil should have absorbed) then id hit the dr's office
      Yeah man I know, I won't be doing it again. I just know of so many guys who do it and one of my best mates dose it all the time. I googled some images of IM infections and it dose not look like some bloated golfball all red and swolen. More like a red area around the bicep(below the injection point on the indside of the arm, dont know why) and more like the area is "holding water" and a bit of red and heat around. But its looking better everyday....

Comment

you would have a fever and you'd see a few other signs if you had a bad infection. stick to injection AAS in the 6 easy spots ie right and left delt, glut and quad. they are the spot you have some room for error...if you had hit your brachial artery you could've caused an embolism among other problems that are easily avoided by using your head. you should see the redness going away a little each day

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          you would have a fever and you'd see a few other signs if you had a bad infection. stick to injection AAS in the 6 easy spots ie right and left delt, glut and quad. they are the spot you have some room for error...if you had hit your brachial artery you could've caused an embolism among other problems that are easily avoided by using your head. you should see the redness going away a little each day
          Thanks mate for such a quick response. I kind of feel like a silly little boy right now....no more injection experiments. Do you think it is okay to work the muscle or should I wait untill the swelling is gone?

Comment

id wait, let the irritation heal up. its better to wait than to make it worse

Comment

Bro, Nothing to worry about I get this whenever I inject in to my quad or bicep........... goes away in a couple of days
              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I would inject my biceps.. they just aren't big enough haha
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

okay thanks for all your responses mates! I am feeling much more at ease now

Comment

delts and biceps are more for water based injections like winstrol. the glutes and quads are a much larger muscle so oil is recommended there. yes you can shoot the delts or bicep with oil but normaly you hurt after a day or two.

Comment

Dont worry. your problem is probably about shooting oil based medicine to a smaller group of muscle. you can massage it to make it spread faster.
                      Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
                      Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

Originally posted by Aytosh View Post
                        Dont worry. your problem is probably about shooting oil based medicine to a smaller group of muscle. you can massage it to make it spread faster.
                        It is all better now, thank god! I trained bicep today and it was okay but wow it took a whole week to recover from!

Comment

Originally posted by VanZane View Post
                          It is all better now, thank god! I trained bicep today and it was okay but wow it took a whole week to recover from!
                          good to hear you've healed up. those small muscle groups can be tricky. when i started biceps, i would only put in 1/2cc to start. after several times, i moved up to 1cc and dont go much past that. if you can use other sites, u probably are better off. if and when there comes a time that you need more locations to use. people do use bi's pretty regularly.
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

at times when a spot knots up real real bad... I put icy hot on area and massage it real good... the chemical reaction from the icyhot allows more blood flow to that area -thus faster healing...
                            Cr?z?

Comment

thanks for all the good advice guys I guess i shouldn't have put so much oil for the first time haha. I burned myself again in this cycle(my 2nd) when I put 3ml into my glutes for the first time.....felt like the first time I injected for the next couple of days haha

Comment

Working...
                              X