Trestolone acetate and hairloss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trestolone acetate and hairloss

experience hairloss from this stuff? Wondering how it would affect the hairline. I always wanted to use tren but was afraid of hairloss affects... Used test in the past but with propecia to prevent hairloss. Trestolone acetate doesnt convert to DHT but it is more androgenic than test, so im a little conserned and need some feedback.

i've read write ups saying ment is a lot like tren without the side effects. it's not. it's not like tren at all, as far as i can tell. i'd say it's more like NNP. the gains come with a little water retention, but other than that, at the dose it is available, i don't think that side effects are super strong. i noticed hardly any issues while i used it in my contest prep diet. not sure if my experience helps, but i thought i'd share it.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

According to articles I've read, ment works similarly to tren but without the negative consequences. Not at all. I can tell you that it is nothing like tren. It's more like NNP, in my opinion. I don't believe that the negative effects are particularly powerful at the dose that is accessible, but the gains do come with some water retention. During my contest preparation diet, I hardly ever experienced any problems. I'm not sure if my experience is helpful, but I though I'd share it anyhow. cookie clicker

Comment

Working...
      X