4 wks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 wks out

whats up fellas, so i'm 4 wks out now. the mast and tren have been treating me well. i started the GP tren at 50mg ED about 3 wks ago and started the GP mast at 100mg ED 2 wks ago. things are coming together nicely. i started GP halo this week. for now, i'm running it at 1 tab(10mg) a day. i'm taking it preworkout. next week, i'll up it to 20mg. then 30mg the final week. things are going to start moving fast now! we cut out my weekly cheat meal and i've started using the stair mill for 20-30 min of my daily 60 min cardio session. i'm feeling weak now. it seems to take me hours and hours...about 2-3meals, before i feel ok. hopefully, the halo will help this weak, shaky feeling.

here is a pic from this morning. it was first thing in the AM, so i'm holding my least amount of water. that being said, i'm also very flat.
    Attached Files
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

man your legs are freaky...i love it. you look like you are on point for the show if you got 4 weeks. happy to see everything working for you
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

good job bro! keep it up and us posted!

Comment

looking like things are falling into place nice...lean as shit..!! what is your BF as we speak..??
        test

Comment

Just looking at that picture makes me wanna eat a box of cookies . The things we do for the love of the sport! Looking good Sam, keep us posted! Especially on what your first meal is right after the contest.

Comment

beast...legs looked like they are carved from stone bro.

Comment

excellent work sam, i know its tough but keep it up. pain is temporary, glory is for a lifetime. jealous of your quad and calf development, looking on point. good luck and keep us updated brother

Comment

Looking good Sam.....almost there brother
                Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Sam your calves are ridiculous are they implants
                  There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

your calves have officially leveled up to cows

Comment

thanks alot guys. i just finished some AM fasted cardio out with my dog. it's nice to have the day off and be able to take her out for a little extra exercise. normally, i do a lot of walking every day, but it's at night, in the dark. i do it inside, on a treadmill and now on a step mill. so yea, it was nice to take her out for a little extra walking, but god, do i wish i could enjoy it...even just a little, lol. i just got back. had some oats and now i'm waiting another 3 minutes for the george foreman to finish some white fish.

i can train either back or legs today, both of which are very hard sessions. i think i'll opted for back today, then tomorrow, for my second day off, i may have a little more energy to do legs. speaking of legs, calves have always been genetically big. even before i trained, they weren't bad. you're gonna hate me when i say this, but i hardly do any direct work to them anymore. it most, i just try to improve their shape.

(haha, nodding out in front of the computer...gotta...get...my...fish)

Comment

Well done dude, check out this site http://www.fitnessrepublic.com/fitness-guide, it's provide you knowledgeable information on fitness workouts.
                        Fitness Articles | Nutrition Guide

Comment

Working...
                        X