Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to start my first cycle, experienced help would be awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to start my first cycle, experienced help would be awesome.

Im 200lbs 6'3 height. 18yrs old.

I used to be 250 all fat, so im 200 solid now with some fat.

I would like to run winstrol, but was wondering if winstrol by itself is fine or if i should hop on a test aswell?

Expert inputs are encouraged.

I dont want to be huge, i want to be really ripped but with above average muscles not big as fawwk.

First off and I am not the only one that will say this, but 18 is too young for AAS. You probably wont listen to that, so let us know your diet and such
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

breakfast shake/oats
      lunch 2 pieces grilled chicken,tuna,turkey burgers, fish
      veggies
      sweet potatoes
      water

dinner 2pieces of whatever meat
      with veggies and sweet potatoes

thats my diet.

Comment

18yrs way too young. I won't talk about this here but if ur dead set about this them pm me

Comment

Winny itself won't do. Test should b the base of all cycles no matter ifur tryn 2 lose or gain. Pm me and ill help u if ur gona do this regardless. I can help to make it as safe as possible. But u r too young. I made the same mistake wen I was ur age. Lemme know

Comment

yea bro, 18 is pretty young, just cuz your body isnt dont developing. most steroids can close your growth plates. you may not grow taller, but some long bones, such as those that will determine your shoulder width, will still be growing for the next couple of years. as it is, with your size/weight, ect, i am CERTAIN that you could surprise yourself if you get your diet nailed. judging by how loose your diet outline looks, you can get a lot more specific and make a lot of progress. as it is, steroids will only amplify what you do with your diet. they are just a tool. diet is the key though and if you spend some time working on that, i know you can get to your goals and still not risk your health. then in a couple yrs, if you still wanted to try gear, you would get SO MUCH MORE out of it! let us know your thoughts and we can go from there. be honest. we aren't gonna flame you or bash you for wanting to do gear. the media would have the whole world believing that you take a pill and you end up ripped and huge lol. it "looks" like a great solution from the surface
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

as always, great advice SAM....I hope he listens
              Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              yea bro, 18 is pretty young, just cuz your body isnt dont developing. most steroids can close your growth plates. you may not grow taller, but some long bones, such as those that will determine your shoulder width, will still be growing for the next couple of years. as it is, with your size/weight, ect, i am CERTAIN that you could surprise yourself if you get your diet nailed. judging by how loose your diet outline looks, you can get a lot more specific and make a lot of progress. as it is, steroids will only amplify what you do with your diet. they are just a tool. diet is the key though and if you spend some time working on that, i know you can get to your goals and still not risk your health. then in a couple yrs, if you still wanted to try gear, you would get SO MUCH MORE out of it! let us know your thoughts and we can go from there. be honest. we aren't gonna flame you or bash you for wanting to do gear. the media would have the whole world believing that you take a pill and you end up ripped and huge lol. it "looks" like a great solution from the surface
              Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

hey man..I recently joined the site and have been getting awesome advice from everyone on here, and to be honest, I was in your shoes at your age. All i wanted to do was get huge and all of my friends were taking Legal Gear M1T at the time and gaining tons of size...It's definitely worth waiting to use this stuff...went from 183 to 219 from age 19-22 never using anything but basic supps like protein and creatine. I believed my body was done growing until i actually started following a real diet and lifting hard and I made great gains naturally, used my first PH at 22...I wouldn't risk messing up your natural test level or anything else...Listen to these guys, they really know their stuff

Comment

Dont do it - Set yourself some goals, tweak your diet get some rigidity in to your training and wait a couple more years. You could do yourself more harm than good............. AAS are no quick fix believe me I have seen kids really mess themselves up. Thats my two cents.

All the best
                  There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X