Starting first cycle today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting first cycle today

Hey guys...A bit nervous about starting, but I wanted to see what everyone thinks of this.

500mg Test E/Week, 250mg Sunday/Wednesday for 10wks
    30 mg DBOL ED 4-5 wks.
    ADEX .5mg (liquid) EOD

2 weeks off, Nolva 2 wks @ 40mg, 2 wks @20mg

Keeping it easy and simple. I was going to take 10mg DBOL in the AM, midday, and in the PM...Is it best to take with food? any critiques? Thanks a lot!
    Thedub3
    Last edited by Thedub3; 02-26-2012, 07:16 PM.

Hi mate....your first cycle?! cause in your avatar you look huuuge! The only thing that I could say about this is that you could start with .5 adex E3D cause with the amount of test you are using estrogen might not get too much out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by VanZane View Post
      Hi mate....your first cycle?! cause in your avatar you look huuuge! The only thing that I could say about this is that you could start with .5 adex E3D cause with the amount of test you are using estrogen might not get too much out of control.
      Awesome, thanks man! I will use it E3D and see how it goes. This is my first cycle, finally feel that I have built a good enough base to give it a shot and see what I can do. Just hoping I do not get disgustingly bloated haha

Comment

Hey bro. I always split the dbol to 3 times a day 2 keep levels steady. Dol has a really short halflife, usually 3-5hrs. I've always taken dbol 10mg in the am, 10 4hrs later and then the other 10 4hrs after that. I've ran dbol 3 times an loved it! its always best 2 take with food but I didn't everytime. The test and dbol is a great mix for a 1st timer and u will definately b happy with the results if ur running geneza or balkan(both my favorites). If u start getn estro effects from the dbol like I did then u can run the adex .5eod and that will help. Every1s different so it will take time 2 c wat works 4 u. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Thedub3 View Post
          Awesome, thanks man! I will use it E3D and see how it goes. This is my first cycle, finally feel that I have built a good enough base to give it a shot and see what I can do. Just hoping I do not get disgustingly bloated haha
          the adex should keep most of the water retention down. I ran 700mg test and took .5 adex eod and I felt that it got my so dry that my joint were starting to hurt. So i switched to e3d and it was much better.

Comment

Your one of the few new guys that have it down the right way. You've trained hard (photo) and you're starting a cycle with a solid base. You'll make great gains with your smart 1st cycle. The test will take 3 -4 weeks to kick in, the d bol is a good way to get you going. Good luck and have fun

Comment

Thanks for the help and info guys! Took 10mg DBOL with breakfast, the dbol is GEN SHI LABS, anyone use this brand before?

Comment

Nah never used gen shi, too expensive and I don't like how the package their gear. U gota buy a few bottles of wat u want 2 get and actual full 10ml likeud get with gp

Comment

This is a very good first cycle bro....I have used Dbol from GenShi before and it is ok. IMO i would run all 4 weeks of PCT @ 20MG as you really are not doing that much gear....Let us know about your results bro....What are your current stats????
                  Thanks for the help and info guys! Took 10mg DBOL with breakfast, the dbol is GEN SHI LABS, anyone use this brand before?
                  Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                    This is a very good first cycle bro....I have used Dbol from GenShi before and it is ok. IMO i would run all 4 weeks of PCT @ 20MG as you really are not doing that much gear....Let us know about your results bro....What are your current stats????
                    Thanks man. I hope the dbol and test help me to blow up! Hopefully its good stuff.

I am 5'11 205-208 right now. Body fat I have no idea I'd say around 13-14%. Arms are just at 17 inches cold flexed. Best lifts are 535 dead lift, 455 squat for 3 reps, 315 incline press for 7 reps (never max on anything, just incorporate the heavy sets into my routine)

Hoping to get up to 225-230 or so, but we'll see! I am just really hoping I respond well to everything

Comment

You will bro. the one certainty of AAS is that they work...lol....you are freaking huge for never running any gear, what is your routine and diet like? Also what supps you plan on running during cycle? Supps can really help!!
                      Thanks man. I hope the dbol and test help me to blow up! Hopefully its good stuff.

I am 5'11 205-208 right now. Body fat I have no idea I'd say around 13-14%. Arms are just at 17 inches cold flexed. Best lifts are 535 dead lift, 455 squat for 3 reps, 315 incline press for 7 reps (never max on anything, just incorporate the heavy sets into my routine)

Hoping to get up to 225-230 or so, but we'll see! I am just really hoping I respond well to everything

Comment

You will bro. the one certainty of AAS is that they work...lol....you are freaking huge for never running any gear, what is your routine and diet like? Also what supps you plan on running during cycle? Supps can really help!!
                        Thanks a lot man! Its motivating hearing things like that.
                        For the most part, I usually lift legs sunday, chest/tris monday, off tuesday, back/bis wednesday, shoulders thursday. friday and saturday depends but usually extremely light workouts those days.

I tend to lift heavy, but make sure my form is perfect. I realized a few years back to stop sacrificing form to lift heavy, so I dropped all of my weights down in order to work on perfecting my form...now i lift heavy with great form..usually keep everything to 3-4 sets 6-10 reps. Ill occasionally throw in drop sets, or a few supersets.

as far as diet goes, i usually eat eggs, wheat bagel with cream cheese, milk and bacon for breakfast...chicken and rice, a shake, pasta, veggies, potatos, fish, its pretty simple for the most part, but if i feel like having ice cream, some chips, or something, i usually do since i can use those foods to hit my daily macros. I am planning on cleaning the diet up though while on cycle.

as far as supplements go...I was running creatine but stopped 3 weeks ago, I usually take a pre workout..Can i still on cycle? Other tahn that, just my multi, milk thistle, and some joint support!

Comment

You can still take a pre-workout bro, in fact mixed with the dbol you should get a great pump...I would recommend getting back on creatine during the cycle and i am sure most of the forum would agree.
                          Thanks a lot man! Its motivating hearing things like that.
                          For the most part, I usually lift legs sunday, chest/tris monday, off tuesday, back/bis wednesday, shoulders thursday. friday and saturday depends but usually extremely light workouts those days.

I tend to lift heavy, but make sure my form is perfect. I realized a few years back to stop sacrificing form to lift heavy, so I dropped all of my weights down in order to work on perfecting my form...now i lift heavy with great form..usually keep everything to 3-4 sets 6-10 reps. Ill occasionally throw in drop sets, or a few supersets.

as far as diet goes, i usually eat eggs, wheat bagel with cream cheese, milk and bacon for breakfast...chicken and rice, a shake, pasta, veggies, potatos, fish, its pretty simple for the most part, but if i feel like having ice cream, some chips, or something, i usually do since i can use those foods to hit my daily macros. I am planning on cleaning the diet up though while on cycle.

as far as supplements go...I was running creatine but stopped 3 weeks ago, I usually take a pre workout..Can i still on cycle? Other tahn that, just my multi, milk thistle, and some joint support!

Comment

You can still take a pre-workout bro, in fact mixed with the dbol you should get a great pump...I would recommend getting back on creatine during the cycle and i am sure most of the forum would agree.
                            you think so? I have plenty left so I will definitely get back on it, i noticed after i stopped using it, I lost a bit of bloat in my face, arms and stomach which was nice, but if you guys think its more beneficial to get back on it I definitely will

Comment

pinned the glute with a 25g 1"pin...no pain whatsoever and no bleeding, just a spot on the alcohol swab afterwards.I am assuming thats a good thing!

Comment

Working...
                              X