Gen-Shi AI..??? not so sure bout this stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen-Shi AI..??? not so sure bout this stuff

Just a question on this stuff from Gen-Shi...I used thier Adex through my simple cycle 750mg's a week of sus/cyp mix. I ended up with one f-----en itchy nipple and at times what seems to be a small lump. bombed it with one week course of prescription Femara, per Sams direction, Thanks Sam..!!! I was bloated and had stored some fat before doing this...I know my estro was high just from bloat and fat. my diet is as clean as one can make it..no cheat meals in months and i know my body and its caloric needs pretty well...Anyway my point is this...I ran this Gen-Shi brand through my whole cycle at .5 every third day and sometimes every other day and look where I ended up..??? makes me wonder...after the Femara "script" stuff, I lost fat deposits and bloat in a week like you would'nt believe...on the scale about 8 pounds..Just for kicks I took a 1mg tablet instead of a Femara dose and it makes me feel like shit..!! never made it to the gym and moody, like depressed all f-----en day long...now that I think about it, even on my cycle I did not feel good and just wrote it off as high amounts of androgens bringing me down a bit, but in retrospect I'm starting to wonder bout the goods I got as far as AI was concerend...at the time, gp was shut down so went with Gen-Shi brand...Anyone else have any related issues like this..?? I know Ronny test the goods as far as injectables, but does anyone consider the AI's being tested, as these are just or maybe even more important if you need surgury to fix some bad gear...!!! any one else having trouble or sides to using this AI....???
    test

idk but i have a lot of tes e & p on the way from them. crossing my fingers

Comment

ill let you know how there stuff works out for me in a couple months

Comment

im using their deca and test now, its good
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I gave some of the Gen Shi brand A-dex to a buddy who needed it and he said it was fine @ .5 EOD. Currently into my 6th week on their Deca and I like it!!!! I have their Cyp as well but haven't tried it yet.

Comment

I'm glad to hear...I hate to think anyone is getting bad gear of anykind on purpose...!! I know bad production runs can happen to "anything" in manufactuing...just sucks when your the recipiant...maybe its just how I react to thier Adex IDK....one person can have a reaction to a pharma. and in the other person does'nt do shit...who knows. glad to here yours is working....
            test

Comment

i think there stuff is pretty potent due to what ive noticed in a short time. im real sensitive to compounds so i dont need alot but with that being said im sure its good

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                i think there stuff is pretty potent due to what ive noticed in a short time. im real sensitive to compounds so i dont need alot but with that being said im sure its good
                Hey DS222 sensitive in what way? The reason I ask is I had bloodwork done and my levels were sky high, so I'm just wondering if I too could be sensitive and may need to reduce the amounts in my pins. what are your cycle amounts like? as far as total mg/wk for a given cycle and what type of results do you get ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
                  Hey DS222 sensitive in what way? The reason I ask is I had bloodwork done and my levels were sky high, so I'm just wondering if I too could be sensitive and may need to reduce the amounts in my pins. what are your cycle amounts like? as far as total mg/wk for a given cycle and what type of results do you get ?
                  im sensitive as in i respond to small doses.....im using 500mg test/wk and 400mg deca/wk...iv already got the oily skin and slightly elevated blood pressure and its only been about 12 days

Comment

I'm running the same except only 250mg of deca/wk. and yes I too have slightly elevated blood presure, not to bad with the oily skin yet though. Yea my test levels were <1500 that was 6weeks into my cycle , so I gues i respond well to small doses as well..... Thanks bro

Comment

Working...
                    X