Pro hormones vs. the real deal PCT CRASH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro hormones vs. the real deal PCT CRASH

Hey guys, waiting for my gear to show, just thought I would take a minute to post this. I have been on a pro hormone cycle for a month, about 2 weeks ago. I have been taking my PCT that was sold to me at the same "health store" as the pro hormones. While on the hormones I felt great ! strong, energetic, etc... I have been taking "herbal Shit" PCT for two weeks and has done nothing "I don't think" feel like just sleeping, foggy headed, not to interested in training but still doiing it.

My point is this. These Pro hormones may have some of the benifits of the real steroids by robbing from your liver to make them complete, but the problem I have is using a "Herbal PCT" what a joke ! With my order I have purchased a presciption PCT. Hope the next cycle crash does'nt suck this bad using "real gear" instead of this other shit !!!
    Steven

Ph are basically oral steroids. These steroids suppress natural test production. Extremely low test is likely the reason why you feel like crap. The faster you get your test up to normal range , the sooner you will feel normal. Nolva has been proven many times to be the best way of doing this. I suggest starting a real pct asap.

Comment

yes you are correct, thing is I am waiting for it to come.. in the meantime I can only get herbal wanna be's as far as PCT's go.

Comment

That is why people should not start any cycle either steroids or prohormons, if they do not have on hand their PCT ready.

Comment

Clomid would have probably had you feeling better in 2-4 days.

Comment

Working...
          X