Wtf!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf!!

I originally started my injections with a 1" 23 gauge and decided to go with a 1.5" 25 gauge to help with the pain on the injection site since i pin 5 days a week! Quad shots would leave me handicapped for days!! Now using the 25s i dont feel a thing!!! Best decision i made this week! On the flip side the syringes have retractable needles which i dont like, but i used them anyway. The first two shots went perfect, and the last.....well, was really fked up!! I was injecting my glute and the needle retracted and my gear went everywhere!!! It retracted so fast i thought "Oh no, where did the test go?" Shit, all over my hands and floor!! Other than that its been a great week !! This is week #5 on T prop, and week #3 on Tren Acetate. I can see my body leaning out a bit, and my strength gets better by the day!

25g is ok if your not using a lot of cc's and the oil is thin. if its working for you stick with it. and yes retractables can be the biggest pain in the ass, i was given those and as soon as i realized what they were i returned them
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Im going to return those pain in the asses tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
      X