go big or go home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go big or go home

ive ran aas 5 times in the past 4 yrs and never ran abombs or tren. id usually run test(sust,cyp,or eth) with dbol and deca. always had great gains but im ready 2 try something new and stronger. so, i plan 2 run gp sust 540 10wks, abombs 75mg 1st 4wks, tren ace 300mg wks 4-10, and proviron 25 ed plus the usual pct... clomid hcg adex and cabaser cuz ive had prolactin issues in the past. cabaser will b .5 twice a week the whole cycle. should i include something else or could this b best gains ever...assure u training and diet is money? and ive noticed our friends decided 2 jack up the prices a bit on gp but really jus took away discount. i like biomexs prices wayyyy better but dont want crap that ive never ran. would it b worth trying or should i run wat costs more but i know is gtg? need some guys who know wat theyre doing and arent newbs. thanx fellas

basically im jus tryn 2 gain strength n mass then add more strength and mass and lose the water

Comment

No1 has any suggestions? Ok well thanx I guess. Ill check another forum mayb some1 will know more. Thanx again boys

Comment

are you competing in a strength competition? ever try adrol, deca?

Comment

and put this question in the "ask sam" sticky at the top of the section. he is one of the most knowledgeable people here

Comment

I've ran deca but never anadrol aka abombs or tren. I had prolactn issues with deca and I was concernd about it again especially with drol and tren. So I'm adding cabaser .5 twice a week. I know a lot of these guys r busy with hundreds of messages(sam). So I was jus lookn 4 people who had the time and weren't mods ya know?

Comment

If u reread my original post u can see wat I've ran and which new things I was considering hence the drol and tren. U ever try those 2 at the same time with test? Had ne prolactin issues? Thanx bro

Comment

i have never ran that. and understandable about the mods. I post stuff too and get no responses most the time since maybe I am in lack of friends here. For the prolactin why dont you run tam/nolva? and as far as what to use..well gp has such a good rep. its like buying generic vs brand name. you just trust the brand name a lot more for the great reputation so you sacrifice some extra $. no doubt people will say both are gtg but...you just know that there will be no issues with gp too

Comment

like use the nolva/tam throughout the whole time to prevent rather than to treat

Comment

Nolva didn't help with prolactin cuz deca drol and tren r 19-nor I believe so anti e's hav really no effect. not sure about serms. All I no is nolva didn't stop or help prolactin.

Comment

Working...
                    X